Thread: Moto X leaked features and Price

Moto X leaked features and Price

In past few weeks we have seen several videos teasing the new upcoming mototola's new Moto X smartphone. Also there were several news and rumors for the same about its features and specifications. Finally i got some interesting leaked features of the same and wanted to share here. Obviously it is something new what we are going to see in smartphone. Some of the Moto X features are as follows:

First is the Device ID that lets you track your lost phone. Usually we need to get some third party tracking applications for getting this feature in our existing smartphone. But with Moto X we get all these things built in.

Second comes the Touchless control. It is a kind of SIRI application which we have seen in iOS. But Moto Assist is far better and enhanced from Siri as it allows you to do lots more with commands.

Another feature is Motorola Assist. This is the smartest feature of Moto X where the device learns from your activities and timing and changes the phone's settings according to your schedule.

Last leaked feature is called as 'Motorola Migrate.' This helps you to transfer all your important stuffs directly to Moto X in few clicks and via most easiest way. I'll posts here detailed information about these features later when the device gets nearer to launch. BTW, Moto X is launching on August 1.

Re: Moto X leaked features and Price

Hello Maq. I am looking forward to go for this device as i have seen many videos about it teasing. Also as it is coming from Google it should have something interesting.

Can you please provide more details on how exactly do the Motorola Assist and Motorola Active display work?

Quote Originally Posted by Rishon View Post
    Can you please provide more details on how exactly do the Motorola Assist and Motorola Active display work?
    Hope these images will explain you in more details about these two features. Have a look:

Motorola Assist:

Motorola Active display:

Motorola has also made several changes and enhancement in Moto X Camera this time. When on camera screen when you slide in from left you get all camera settings, and if we slide in from right, we get the gallery. Apart from this we also get a circle with image enhancement features. Well I don’t know how to describe, better check this image:

Apart from the camera, we are also set to get all new Google Now with this device that keeps listening you every second, even when the phone is locked or screen is turned off and responds on your every command.