Thread: Mobile battery drain out really fast while using internet

Mobile battery drain out really fast while using internet

I am having a big issue with my device. And this is applicable only when I am using internet. I am having a Android smartphone. It is Micromax A110. The mobile is awesome, but there is some problem here. The battery drains out really fast when I am using internet. I am using Mozilla on my device for net surfing. And I just use it for visiting different website and sometime even watching videos. Within 30 minutes of usage the entire battery is drained out.

Re: Mobile battery drain out really fast while using internet

Can be some issue with the battery. Try to install a battery meter in your system. This battery meter will balance the power usage. You can also calibrate the battery simply discharging it completely first and then charging it back to full. If still it does not work go to service center.

It can be due to many reason. Android devices are not loaded with good battery output. That is because of real time applications running the background. Now this can be a battery issue also. Here I had seen that browser like Mozilla Firefox are responsible for this. They consume a good amount of resources due to which more battery is drawn. The one thing you can do here is simply surf in some other web browser. Android is having ample of options. Like Opera which is one of the best web browser. It is easy to use and has a really cool interface. It works with all kind of website and I think it will work fine in your device. Just try it. Remove all unwanted applications from your phone which are not required and then try back. You can use a automatic task killer which will shutdown all background process at a regular time interval. I am using Advance task manager which is a light weight tool and works really well on all android devices.

Sometime this is a problem with battery. The phone is proper. You can try to find this by using a different battery in the phone. If that also drains out really fast then restore your phone back to factory settings and then check again.

I had used many browsers on my android phone. I was not getting the kind of output which I had expected. I started with the regular browser which looks to be a bit basic. Then I shift to Firefox. I think for android devices Firefox is the worst browser. Then I switched to UC Browser and using it till know. I had notice the battery difference in each browser. On Firefox the battery drains out really fast compare UC Browser. Because in my phone I use internet 24x7. There are set of chat applications, email apps and web apps associated with news and feed. I will advice you to switch to UC browser which is really one of the best browsers available. I am using it from long time.