Thread: Some serious puzzle game for Android devices.

Some serious puzzle game for Android devices.

I had played spooky manor recently. It is really great puzzle game. It is over and I am looking for some serious puzzle games like this or better than that. What I can find is chess and hidden object type of game on Google Play. I want more brainy puzzle games which have good graphics and also interesting to play. Does anyone has any recommendations on the same.

Re: Some serious puzzle game for Android devices.

There is a game called as Cogs. The game offers you around 50 different levels to play. It has set of different challenges which you will need to full fill. It also offers you a 3d environment which makes it more impressive on the screen.

I had also played Spooky Manor. Really interesting game. It is a actually a story type puzzle game. And there are hardly any game available on Google Play which is similar to it. But there are some different game which can give you more interactive gameplay. If you need a dark theme based game then look for The Room. It is a puzzle game with good graphics and ample of challenges. This is a paid game. You can go through various level in escaping from room. The more you move ahead, more complicated levels you will find. Mysterious levels in the game make it really helpful in playing and checking out different sort of levels. The game deals with unlocking stuff. The puzzle are not really complicated but it is more like treasure hunting. You will really enjoy it. I like the way the game is designed. It is bit different. In spooky manor you have to locate objects, while in this game you are just matching the clues to get the right thing. The game has got really great ratings.

Try Sprinkle. It is also a puzzle game but with more graphics. The game has one more version called as Sprinkle Island. The gameplay is really simple here. It offers you to character which is fire fighter. You have to use the objects in the environment to deal with fire. The game consist of around 48 levels.

I am playing The Curse. This game is like a book of puzzle. With around 100 puzzle the game just offers you interactive approach. There are set of puzzle which will really give you hard time to solve. There are ample of challenges available here. So if you are looking for a real puzzle game then this one will be best for you. With 100 different puzzles the game gives you different puzzles based on memory, logic, etc. I found it is really better. The game comes for some Rs.56 on Google Play which is worth to buy. The benefit of having this game is that it is not just limited to a single level or single kind of puzzle. It has a set of different modes through which you can enjoy different puzzle. While there is one more game called as Machinarium. Now if you are looking for a more interactive graphics then this game is simply great. It is a adventure game which deals with puzzle also. If you find The Curse more complicated then you can stick with Machinarium.It is more unique and has a story type puzzle mode. You will surely like this. You can checkout some gameplay videos on YouTube to get more reference on the same.

Machinarium is a long game and has ample of great thing to discover. I had played this game it is very addictive. I think once you are engaged in the same you will not look on any other puzzle game. Try it out. It is a worth game.

I am playing Contre Jour. This game also has a dark theme where you will deal with a tiny creature to show him path for moving ahead. I think the game is really great enough for all ages.

I will list you some games which I think are the best. The first one is Cut the Rope. Now this is for those who are not looking for serious puzzle. It is simple and easy to play with advance level ahead. Another game which has really great is The Lost City. It is based on dinosaur theme offering great graphics and hidden object type of gameplay. While one game that I will really like to recommend is Devil's Attorney. This is a strategy based game that puts in the shoes of a attorney which is hired to protect people on wrong side. There are around 58 challenging cases in the game which you can complete with great storyline. Atleast try this game once which is simply awesome.