Thread: What is good about Microsoft Smartwatch

What is good about Microsoft Smartwatch

Microsoft started working on some kind of Smartwatch that can give you real time updates. I am not able to understand how this would be helpful. Recently Google Glass was quiet hyped about the new features but that is not proved to be beneficial or common for all. I saw a short video on this Smartwatch and not able to really figure out what it actually is. It looks like a phone.

Re: What is good about Microsoft Smartwatch

It is pending to release. You might be able to find that in the coming year. Microsoft Smartwatch is a gadget. It offers you internet connection with ample of different features. So that you can check everything on your watch.

Sony has also released a similar kind of product recently. It is called as Sony Smartwatch. The watch works in collaboration with your mobile phone offering you all latest updates. The watch only works with android devices that allows you to get all updates instantly. It is a really costly device. Microsoft Smartwatch is something similar to that. It offers you similar features. It comes with 6GB internal storage where you can keep your multimedia files. It also offer you 4GLTE connectivity through which you can enjoy good internet connectivity on the same. It is working on Windows 8 OS that means you will get all Windows feature on a watch now. The design is not yet confirmed. It looks like a portable watch with wide screen display and metro ui on the same. The glass used on the watch is quiet durable giving you long lasting usage. The price of the same is also not confirmed but surely powered by Windows 8 OS you can have number of different features on the same. This is the first time Microsoft just changed the way of its working and came up with different device.

It is like iWatch. If you had seen that, it is also a smartwatch. This apps allows you to have internet connection with different features of getting real time updates. I loved the multimedia stuff here. Will this watch work on battery.

I had seen a intro video of that watch which really looks impressive. But I found really costly here. It offers a small tiny display which is touchscreen and protected by powerful glass. The watch offers you a complete mobile screen and features in a tiny size. The display size is around 11.5inch which is very small, but somehow enough for getting updates. There would be different model variation available in the same. But the one I saw was much more better than other smart watch I had seen in the market. Adding Windows 8 on such a tiny gadget is really impressive giving out easy features. The watch also offers a heart rate monitor.