Thread: Oppa Find 5 vs HTC One vs Nexus 4

Oppa Find 5 vs HTC One vs Nexus 4

Lost in mist of android market, Oppa Find 5 is another unique device not known to many. This has gained great sometime ago, but as we are having horde of powerful android devices like HTC One, Xperia Z, Galaxy S4, this device remains hidden somewhere. The company now tries to expand their sales buy selling this amazing device all over the globe. I found Oppa Find 5 a bit costly, but great in terms of features. It is simply unique compare to others in terms of design and of-course development.

Re: Oppa Find 5 vs HTC One vs Nexus 4

Never heard of that model. I think Galaxy S4 rocks. It is one of the best and powerful android devices we had rightnow. I would prefer to for Samsung devices over any other alien devices.

I think HTC One is a far more better than Oppa Find 5. In terms of hardware, performance and design. HTC One two time more storage compare to Oppa Find 5, on the basis of cost. HTC One has 64GB storage while the other one has 32GB only. I am taking this comparison on the basis of cost, while there is a 32GB variation also available. Also the front camera of HTC One is 2MP which is greater. And the same lies with cpu here. The ppi offered by HTC one is more higher than Oppa. In all aspect HTC One lies on the top of list in terms of features and performance. It has great look also. I had tested this device myself and I am completely satisfied with the output it offers. If I want to buy costly device then surely HTC One is great here. While compare to that Xperia Z is bigger has has a heating issue. While Samsung Galaxy S4 is simply loaded with a tons of cheesy features which will be never used. I am also concerned with the durability here. Oppa Find 5 has not gain a good reputation till yet. It looks to be less popular in the market compare to all this devices.

Oppa Find 5 has great looks. And in terms of performance, I think HTC One will be around 10% more powerful than Oppa Find 5. That's all. It is a high end smartphone with great design. I hope the device will be more cheaper in coming time.

Oppa Find n5 is usually sold in internal market for $499. This does not seems to costly enough. In terms of all aspect Nexus 4 or HTC One are better than Oppa Find 5. This device is great for for those who love to mess with custom roms and all. It is simply better compare to any other device in the market. It is easy to customize and has a set of developing team which constantly work on its improvement. Oppa Find 5 is also not sold at every region still they will take time to expand their region of operation. I am still worry about the updates. As per the phone reviews it is right that this device has a dedicated community. That may be helpful. But compare to that branded devices are far more reliable.