Thread: Is Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN Laptop is enough for multi-monitor use

Is Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN Laptop is enough for multi-monitor use

I want some advice on buying a reasonable laptop. I am looking for a extreme system that can give me overall performance and also great design. So just surfing on web I landed on a Samsung model. It is Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN. This a new laptop that features the latest Intel Core i7 processor. I think this will be good for gaming and also for day to day task. I just want to confirm this before buying. Are there more cheaper models available that can give me good performance.

Re: Is Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN Laptop is enough for multi-monitor use

What is your actual need ? Depending on that you can go for a laptop. Like if you are looking for a high end gaming support then Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN looks really fine to me. It is bit costly laptop.

Yes you can go for Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN. It is a high end laptop with great hardware config. The cost of this laptop lies around Rs.61,500. That is costly but it is giving you all latest hardware config which can match all kind of performance. You can use it for video editing or for gaming purpose. I am really impressed with the hardware configuration here. It is offering you the latest 3rd Generator Intel Core i7 processor. But for graphic card it offers you NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 2GB. GT650M is a old and entry level graphic card. Still you can play all games at medium settings. At extreme settings they might be laggy. Also it gives you enough storage. 1TB is simply more than enough. The laptop looks great in overall features it is offering. But before buying I will recommend you to go on web and checkout some more models. You can find instant comparison between set of different models. Just check out models available under gaming series. I think that would give you enough models under your budget.

I think Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN is costly. My friend has recently bought Dell 2420 laptop that also comes under the entry level series. It offers a Nvidia GeForce GT650m 1Gb graphic card. And for standard gaming it looks to be enough. It comes for some Rs.25,000

I can recommend you some models that you can buy online. All of them comes under the gaming series are really helpful for all kind of task. The first one is Asus K55VM-SX086D Laptop. This laptop also gives you the kind of hardware configuration that Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN offers you. The difference lies is in the price. While other all stuff are same. Both have the same kind of gpu, ram and storage. Samsung model comes for Price of Rs.61,500 while you can get the same type of hardware config under Asus for Rs.50,000. There is a huge difference in the price you can see. You can just go online and compare both the models. I think both are same, but due to different brand the cost fluctuates. One more model which is more cheaper is HP Pavilion G6-2313AX. It has a different processor. It offers you a APU Quad Core A10 APU and it comes with 512 MB AMD Radeon HD 7660G (Integrated) and 2 GB ATI Mobility Radeon 7670M HD Graphics (Dedicated). So you can see it is more powerful in terms of graphic output. The cost of this laptop is Rs. 36,500 .00. You can just checkout which one fits your need well and buy the same.