Thread: LG Optimus G Pro value pack update Features

LG Optimus G Pro value pack update Features

Here is a good news for all Optimus G Pro users. LG has launched a new firmware update for this specific model that brings several new but very important features to the phone, hence they have named the update as "value pack update".

There are three major features coming to Optimus G Pro which includes the two which was introduced in Samsung Galaxy S4. First is the "Smart Video" that tracks your eyes while watching videos and pauses automatically when you close or take off your eyes from the phone. When you see back, it starts playing again.

Second is the "Dual Camera" which named as "I was There" in Galaxy S4. You can click pictures from the rear camera with your own image as well on the display. In this mode, both rear and front camera works together.

And the third is Pause and Resume Recording. You can now pause your video recording anytime and resume it again so that you have the same single clip instead of getting several clips which required to be merged later on computer for sharing it with friends or on video streaming sites.

The value pack update has now started rolling out in US for the AT&T users in US and may reach to others as well soon.

Re: LG Optimus G Pro value pack update Features

Can you please confirmed whether the update is released or is it about to roll out? because i am having Optimus Pro and seems like i didn't received the update, neither over OTA nor through PC Suite. Those features seems amazing, i want to have them on my phone.

Re: LG Optimus G Pro value pack update Features

Well he have clearly mentioned at the end of the post that the update is hitting only for AT&T customers at present and that also only in US. The update will take time to reach for other users and other countries. Keep patience, you will surely get this on your phone within two weeks