Thread: Pebble Watch app problem in HTC One

Pebble Watch app problem in HTC One

I am using HTC One mobile phone for quite sometime which is in great condition so far. I used to like the Pebble Watch app on my previous android mobile phones but after installing it in HTC One, this app doesnt show the shortcut icons on the lock screen properly. I am not able to drag the icons up but when I tap on the shortcut icons then it will simply unlock to the app infact. When I uninstalled the pebble app then there is no problem but as soon as I reinstall it the problem returns? Can anyone please help me out? Thanks.

Re: Pebble Watch app problem in HTC One

Well, did you try to contact the Pebble support team asking them for a solution for their application? Just contact them and see what they have to suggest? In the meanwhile, try to check the accessibility settings since this app enables the pebble service as an accessibility service. It could be a bug in their software release, so maybe an upcoming version would fix this problem.

Well, I am facing a different problem with this app on my HTC One. Actually, I am using Google Apps for my personal gmail account which was working fine before. But after updating this app, I am not able to receive email notifications on Pebble that I have. I have already tried to turn off notifications and turn it back on for the same account, but still it will do the same thing? Can anyone please help me out? Thanks

Hi Antrix, can you try to deselect the gmail acount on your smartphone and then try to re-add it. After that ensure that the notifications are turned on, and then try to set up your Pebble notifications. Just go to Settings and then Accounts > Google > Click on your Gmail address and then click "forget account" button. After that in the same settings you need to re-sign into your Google Account that will log you back into gmail. After this is done, then open your Pebble app.