Thread: Animated wallpapers for iOS 7

Animated wallpapers for iOS 7

Where can I find some good animated wallpapers for iOS7. I got the update on my ipad recently that looks really impressive in performance. The tab is working really better here. But I want to add some cool customization effects on the same. My friend has Sony Xperia Z tablet which run on android. He had installed some really cool live wallpapers of animated water, hd jungle, etc. But for iOS 7 I cannot find much online.

Re: Animated wallpapers for iOS 7

Did you tried searching on iTunes store. Try to find the same there where you can find ample of wallpapers for the mobile platform. I am not really sure about the new version here but it might support all the old applications. Search on iTunes for the same.

Adding a animated wallpaper is one of the new feature of iOS 7. There are different ways of doing the same. I am also looking for some nice animated wallpapers .But I found a process of putting panorama images on the iphone. Which is extremely simple. You can add the same on your iPad also. For that you have to go under Brightness and Wallpaper in settings and there choose photos. Where you will get option to choose panorama also. Just select the phone you want to see on your screen. That's all. The wallpaper will be well placed on the desktop and will appear better. The image added simply offers great output. In android when you swipe to left then you can see the image on the background scrolling. But in iPhone you just need to move the phone and the image scrolls itself. You can capture great photos from the device and simply set them on your screen as wallpaper where the output will be awesome. Instead of using a animated wallpaper I think going for a simple panoramic is more easier. The camera quality of iphone also is really great.

Under the same section Brightness and Wallpaper there was nothing like animated wallpapers. So how will it work on iOS 7. While in Android you have a option like Live Wallpaper in the gallery itself.

iOS 7 comes with a new feature called as parallax effect. This effect simply moves the image when you move the phone. Based on sensor the phone is able to understand in which direction you are moving the phone and so the image also scrolls. This is a new feature and really awesome. While in android you are not having any of those effects. The most you can do is see the animated wallpaper on your screen which works constantly and is also battery consuming. While the new parallax effect is more better here. There is direct animated wallpaper option available. But through existing parallax feature your panorama images on the screen is displayed so well. It looks much more better and clear. I had seen some nice free panorama wallpapers on the web. You can test them on your device. Right now this are the only live wallpaper solution I know about iPhone.

iOS 7 comes with a new feature called as parallax effect. This effect simply moves the image when you move the phone. Based on sensor the phone is able to understand in which direction you are moving the phone and so the image also scrolls. This is a new feature and really awesome. While in android you are not having any of those effects. The most you can do is see the animated wallpaper on your screen which works constantly and is also battery consuming. While the new parallax effect is more better here. There is direct animated wallpaper option available. But through existing parallax feature your panorama images on the screen is displayed so well. It looks much more better and clear. I had seen some nice free panorama wallpapers on the web. You can test them on your device. Right now this are the only live wallpaper solution I know about iPhone.