Thread: Can Dell Inspiron Z15 is capable of playing high end games

Can Dell Inspiron Z15 is capable of playing high end games

I saw Dell Inspiron Z15 Ultrabook on Dell's official website. It is really awesome. Fortunately I got chance to test the mode at my nearby shop. It looks simply great. It comes with a touchscreen support and graphic card. Now I want to know whether this laptop is capable of running latest high end games. It is a Windows 8 system and I not much aware about the hardware stuff it has. I am actually looking for a Windows 8 laptop that comes with touch support and bit of good hardware that can support recent games.

Re: Can Dell Inspiron Z15 is capable of playing high end games

It is a costly ultrabook and also it has a very good hardware configuration. At a price of Rs.52,190 Dell is giving you a extreme system with latest processor high ram and of-course a good graphic card. It will support all kinds of games. You can buy that.

Inpiron Z15 belongs to extreme range of laptop desires by Dell. This laptop is loaded with latest hardware and great configuration with touch based screen. Which is really responsive and great. Checking the tech specs I can guide you more on that. This laptop comes with two processor model. The first is 3rd Generation Intel Core i5-3337U cpu which offers you 3M Cache and clock rate up to 2.7 GHz. While the second one is 3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3537U cpu with 4M Cache and clock rate up to 3.1 GHz. It is the latest processor with great gpu. It usually comes with 4GB and 8GB ram support. And for graphic card it comes with 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT630M. So you can see that it is a really high end laptop that offer great performance. In terms of hardware configuration it is exceptionally great giving you everything latest. I also liked the design here. Extremely thin makes it very stylish in look but Dell has done nothing for the weight. It is really heavy. Due to touch based support you have option to read text on it more properly. But somehow there must be some kind of hybrid design which can make it more comfortable.

If you are looking for gaming laptop then there are more budget models available. Whey you are relying on the so costly laptop. And for gaming there is no real requirement of a touchscreen system. Just go for any budget system with 1GB graphic card. That's all.

Dell Inspiron 15Z is a good laptop. It is costly and designed in terms of performance as well as look. It usually depends on choice what you want to buy. It is right that this is a costly ultrabook and compare to that there are more budget laptop available in the market. Like Dell 2420. Which also comes with Nvidia 630M GPU. The memory here is 1GB only while 15z gives you 2GB graphic memory. When talk about performance then there are lots of things required to take into consideration. Or else the budget is affected. For performance you blindly trust on Dell systems. They are great enough. Go for a Core i7 model with 8GB ram. That would be more better in terms of performance output. While if you just checkout under Samsung and Toshiba then there are some really reasonable model available under Rs.40,000. That too offering you 2GB gpu and more higher amount of internal storage. Just checkout some models and compare them with 15Z. The only difference lies here is the touch screen support. They do not offer you touch support.