Thread: List of 1000 pre-loaded games on Intex Player mobile phone

List of 1000 pre-loaded games on Intex Player mobile phone

I saw a vide0 of Intex Player mobile phone. It is a cheap phone that comes for some Rs2,700. In that video I saw the phone comes with some 1000 pre-loaded games. Now it looks to be a good choice for gift. I want to buy a budget device for my niece who had just cleared SSC. I am looking for a durable device that can be good in multimedia. Gaming is just an latter part. So can anyone give me the list of those games. Are they really good.

Re: List of 1000 pre-loaded games on Intex Player mobile phone

No not at all. Intex Player is a relatively low end device that comes with some outdated dos based games. I did not really liked them. The mobile is great for phone calls. That's all. It has some set of really basic features.

If you are really looking for a budget and durable device then I can advice you one. Go for Nokia Asha series. Asha 401 is a nice trendy device that comes for some Rs.4,000. It comes with Symbian S40 OS which is not bad at all. The phone is durable also and also it has nice multimedia output. My sister has recently purchased the same device and she looks to be happy for that. Do not go for gaming. Because that would be a waste of time. Good gaming phones will be great under android devices. And the budget there will be extended to Rs.12,000 at least. There are some good devices in the market like LAVA Iris 501. Now there are two variation available in the same. The first is 501 which gives you big phone size and good graphics while the other one is Iris 455 which is portable in size and good for multimedia. So both devices are great but yet costly in terms of your budget. They are the best entry level devices in the market. I will not recommended any other device because I had seen the performance here. But still if you are looking for more budget device then there are some more options available under Micromax.

LAVA Iris 501 vs LAVA Iris 455

Android can be good, but somehow it looks to be a bit waste of money to me, if you are going under budget series. Because they are only good in interface but not durable at all. The best thing I will recommend you to test out devices under Asha series. That might be more better.

I think a buying guide can help you to make decision here. Check the link below. It has some set of nice comparison which can help you to choose the right model here. The guide is based on Android devices only. It consist of three categories. The first is entry level, mid range and high end devices. The guide is linked more three guides that gives you different devices on the basis of price. So you can just go ahead and have a look on the guide. If you are not really willing to go for android then I will also recommend you Nokia Asha series. I had used those phone before and they are really great. Also they give you a durable output through which you can use it for longer period. And also they give you a reasonable budget output also. Like you can start with Rs.4,000 and then simply move ahead with more costlier devices.
    Android Smartphone Monsoon buying guide