Thread: HTC One stuck at continuous reboot

HTC One stuck at continuous reboot

I had got a new HTC One smartphone which is stucked on reboot. It is not passing the recovery screen. It is a international version. I need some help to restore the same in its original situation. I am not really sure about any process here. I tried to check in the manual also but they had just listed to remove the battery and insert it back. That's all. That would do the job. I need some help here to fix my smartphone as it was before.

Re: HTC One stuck at continuous reboot

If the phone reboots on its own then there is a hardware fault in the same. The best thing I can recommend here is to carry the phone to your nearest HTC service center. They will fix the same. It is a costly device, so it is recommended that you do not play with it. There are certain rooting process available through which you can just restore the phone with a custom rom.But that void warranty permanently.

I stucked on the same thing but that was due to rooting. I was trying to install a custom rom the same .I was able to do the process properly but somehow there is a problem with clean installation. The setup just failed in between and now the phone reboots. It comes on the boot screen and restarts. It is really complicated to root devices like HTC One due to a complicated process. Compare to that Samsung here works really well in rooting and installing rom. I tried to install the same via a process mentioned on XDA, but it failed. It looks the file which I had downloaded is not really well. But the process looks to be working fine. Is there any option available by which I can simply restore the original HTC rom back again. I am trying to find that way and I had contacted HTC service center also. But they did not helped much. Like Samsung you have ODIN through which yo can simply restore the original rom back again and fix your system. But nothing stuff is available for HTC.

It was only possible to restore if you install CWM in your system. It is Clock Work Recovery mode that replaces the existing boot loader and offer you advance options for restoration. That would really work great and is the proper way of restoring original rom.

Try to simply go with the process back again. Now here I am going to go with the recovery process back and tell you to install CWM. But you cannot get your original OS back because you had not taken the backup. CWM has a option that allows you to copy your internal rom and then use the same CWM to restore the existing rom. But here if you are able to install CWM properly then there are chances of installing custom rom. Luckily HTC Onc has some set of custom rom that offers you more better performance over the existing original rom. But as you had already rooted the device you can still move ahead with clean setup back again. You have to copy CWM in the memory and ran the setup through recovery mode. That's all the boot-loader will be replaced and the next thing you have to do is move ahead with clear installing of another working rom. I do not think it is possible to get the original rom back here. That would be only possible via service center.

Compare to HTC, we can easily find Samsung stock rom from the web. This is the original rom that comes with the device and possible to install via ODIN. You can try searching the same on XDA. Custom roms are more easier to find compare to stock rom.

Definitely your rooting process was wrong due to which you are facing the issue. You will need to begin the same from scratch. My friend has just rooted his HTC One device and installed Maximus7 7.0.0. This is a nice custom rom that works really well and has great output over other roms. There are more additional feature on the same. The latest rom which is available in the market for HTC One is Android Revolution HD. It is recommended as one of the best rom in the market with loaded features. This new rom offers you JellyBean 4.2 OS on the device. The rom offers root access, comes with latest rom optimization and better speed. The rom is completely great for working with HTC One device with great hardware specs.

Re-root will do the job. But I really think there would be some one who can offer us a simple way of restoring the stock rom back. That would be more better and beneficial according to me. No android device here comes with some set of good option to restore the original rom back as it was.