Thread: Best cases for Sony ereader PRS-T1

Best cases for Sony ereader PRS-T1

I am looking for some good cases and cover for Sony e-Reader PRS-T1. I am getting a cheaper one at my area but it is no so great. It just has a plastic cover over the top side. I need a good case that also add more durability to my ebook reader. Can any one simply help me to find that. I want the one which I can order online. It will be complicated to find the case in retail shops. I tried to find some on ebay but not satisfied with what I got.

Re: Best cases for Sony ereader PRS-T1

If you are not willing to spend really then there is a good alternative available. Search for Tuff-Luv Natural Hemp Book-style case cover. This cover comes for just $13.32. Which is quiet enough for your ebook reader. The case is good enough to give durable cover. It is a leather case which also add great style .It is like a diary cover where you can also keep pen and papers.

The best cover that I will recommend you is sold by Sony itself. The case comes with a portable light through which you can read in dark also. It is called as Sony Reader Cover with Light which comes for $49.99. You can find that on the official store of Sony itself. It is a nice cover which is specifically designed for Sony PRS-T1. It has a exclusive design and easy to handle also. Also it does not makes the e-reader too thick in size. The cover comes with a tiny lamp on it. You can just move it over the ereader screen and read in low light. That makes it more handy to carry. You can here modify the light position and adjust it as per your need. There is no cover on the web available that offers you a simple reading light on the cover itself. It is a bit costly but it is going to fit really well on the e-reader. I had bought the device with the cover itself where I received a set of discount on the same. Still you can try to find the same on some other websites where there might be some kind of difference in the price.

Sony Reader Cover with Light is a durable cover. I will also advice you to go with the same. It is firmly design to hold the ebook reader well in side the cover. The internal side is made up of faux leather which is protect the screen from scratches and damages.

There are lots of cover available on Amazon and e-Bay. You can select any cover from the online site. There are entire set of great models available to choose from. The cheapest one starts from Rs.1,200. Ample of them are just simple plain case that allows you to hook the ereader on the top side with comfort of traveling. While if you are really looking for durable cases then you have to spend more. There is pink case book type cover available on eBay that comes for Rs.2,000. Which is a bit costly but looks durable to me. The cover comes with set of some different accessories like a stand, and set of different charges. The seller is just not giving the case only. So this can be a bit added benefit of getting some extra stuff with the cover. There is a stand available in the package through which you can read more comfortably by keeping it on the table.