Thread: Is there Magnetic Sensor in Karbonn Titanium S5

Is there Magnetic Sensor in Karbonn Titanium S5

Is there anyone using Karbonn Titanium S5? I need a small info. Can anyone tell me if there is Magnetic sensor in this smartphone or not?

I tried finding it out by installing few sensor apps from Google play like Entity sensor. It says that the phone has magnetic sensor but when i check the device there doesn't seems to be any such thing.

I tried searching for the same on web but dint found anything interesting. Please help.

Re: Is there Magnetic Sensor in Karbonn Titanium S5

Quote Originally Posted by peahen View Post
    I tried finding it out by installing few sensor apps from Google play like Entity sensor. It says that the phone has magnetic sensor but when i check the device there doesn't seems to be any such thing.
    The easiest way to find out if your (any) device has magnetic sensor or not is by installing a Compass application. As you might be knowing Compass use to detect the magnetic poles, the compass will point North direction correctly. If it not, then Karbonn S5 don’t have magnetic sensor.

Re: Is there Magnetic Sensor in Karbonn Titanium S5

Yeah, that’s correct. Compass is the best way to find out the magnetic sensors availability in devices. If you are confused which one to install, then here are the best two apps I have been so far from Google play, you can go with either Smart Compass or Super Compass. Both are free and effective.