Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Price and Release date?

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Price and Release date?

Hello all,

With the newly launched Samsung Galaxy S4, I was wondering whether I should go for it or not. I have heard many positive review as well as negative review for Galaxy S4. Although it has many such great features like camera shot and all other things, I have also heard that it lacks camera qualities compared to the new Nokia Lumia phones. Anyhow Lumia doesnt stand a chance in features wise compared to Galaxy S4, but I believe that Galaxy S4 is not a complete made phone. Hence I was wondering if it will be good to wait for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or not and also when it will be releasing in India? Thanks.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Price and Release date?

Well, it is rumored that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phone is expected to release at the third quarter of the month, that is, in between anytime from July to September, but you can further expect it to release at the end of the year. Now, what I believe is that Galaxy Note series smartphone are improved and bug free version of the Galaxy S series mobile phone in comparison. So it will be better to wait for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 mobile phone rather than to get S4 which is not a totally buggy, but in the coming months, with an updated firmware or patch, all the bugs will be resolved.

In India, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is expected to be released at Rs. 45000 or less. But in European countries it will be sold at around £600, which will be round about Rs. 50000. Obviously with so much high end processor and other features you can expect it to come at this price range. And as said Samsung usually releases the Note series of its mobile phone, which in reality is an improved version of the Galaxy S series phones. You can purchase the S4 phone, the choice totally depends upon you.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Well, I would say, you should better get a Samsung Galaxy S4 because all the phablet series phones from Samsung if you have noticed are releasing with inches/centimeters, making it very hard to carry in the pockets or even making an embarrassment of ourself holding it next to our ears while on a call, it really looks annoying. No doubt there will be some great features in Note 3 but being a bigger size, it doesnt suits the comfort for a phone, it will be just another tablet I would say.