Thread: HTC one X Plus V Samsung Galaxy S4

HTC one X Plus V Samsung Galaxy S4

There are two high end mobile phones in the market. HTC One X Plus is released in the market and my friend owns a one. He gave me the device for some days. I found it really great. It has NVIDIA Tegra 3 1.7 GHz, Quad core processor that gives it a great performance. It does not lag or freezes. I am planing Real Racing on it and it just works flawlessly. Above all the battery performance of this device is also great. Even after playing the game for few hours I am left with more than 20% of the battery output. And on the other hand Galaxy S4 is going to release soon. I am a fan of Samsung features. What should I do. Which one is better here.

Re: HTC one X Plus V Samsung Galaxy S4

Wait for Galaxy S4. It is coming this month. It is also going to have a Quad Core processor. Both devices lies hand to hand in performance. But what matters here first is additional features and then comes the battery performance.

Till yet there is no confirmation available about the hardware of Galaxy S4. A number of sites says that it will have Quad Core Cortex-A15 or Cortex-A7 Processor (1.5Ghz to 1.2Ghz). So it is better that first you find out the exact specification.

I am having HTC One X Plus. It is a great mobile device. I really like the performance and durability and the mobile is a bit decent when you hold it in hand. The camera quality is great. And for gaming I found this as one of the best device in the market. There is a bit issue with heating when you play games and on the same time keep the device on charge. There are no bugs other than this. According to me the device holds tons of positive points over others.

Just go on web and see the launch even of Galaxy S4 held in NY. It gives you a bit glimpse of features added in this device. Samsung is not just providing a mobile phone, but smart features that make it really unique. I had seen some videos on Youtube that gives a glimpse of smart features in S4 that makes the device more better. And till the final specification is not out you cannot say whether S4 will be having a Quad Core or 8 core processor.