Thread: How to get Jelly Bean Quick Settings feature on ICS

How to get Jelly Bean Quick Settings feature on ICS

I was searching some good and handy apps on Google Play today morning and reach an application which I guess several people might be looking for. Hope you guys have seen the new Quick Settings feature in latest Android 4.2 which we saw in Galaxy S4 and Nexus 4 smartphones. For those who don’t know what is Quick Settings feature let me tell you that it lies in your Notification bar and allows you quick access to the settings you use most of the times. It is customizable and very useful.

Now this was only possible in Android 4.2 but this update is only available for very few mobile models. So if you are running Android 4.1 or even 4.0 Ice cream sandwhich and wish to get this handy quick settings feature, you can get it still. Android app developer AntTek has developed an app called ‘AntTek Quick Settings’ which allows you to get this feature on your phone:

If you need it you can download it from Google Play or directly from your smartphone by searching “AntTek Quick Settings” in store.

Re: How to get Jelly Bean Quick Settings feature on ICS

Wow, thanks for sharing this buddy. I never thought i can use to this on my ICS running mobile but this App made it possible.

Re: How to get Jelly Bean Quick Settings feature on ICS

This AntTek quick settings app is indeed very good but i dint found as useful as it seems on Android 4.2. First problem is it replaces your Notification bar and opens itself first when you slide down, which is not the case in original Quick Settings bar in 4.2. Also some times it wont let you go to Notification panel. I personally dint liked it at all. I dont know why people downloading it.