Thread: Wickedleak is going to sell Quad Core Smartphone Wammy Passion Y

Wickedleak is going to sell Quad Core Smartphone Wammy Passion Y

If you are willing to buy a Android device soon then you can go for a Quad Core phablet which started for selling from 28th March. The name of device is Wammy Passion Y. It is a nice widescreen mobile phone with external memory support. The cost of this phablet is expected around Rs.17,000. There can be price fluctuation also but it will remain below that I had mentioned. It has a nice MTK6589 cortex A7 Quad core cpu with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage. That would be quiet enough for gaming I think.

Re: Wickedleak is going to sell Quad Core Smartphone Wammy Passion Y

I saw that news. It was officially announced on the Facebook page of TelecomTiger. It looks in fierce competition manufacturers are trying hard to deliver the best device with optimum outupt. It is a big mobile phone. There is no final confirmation available on the screen size and other output. The device has dual camera on it. Where a 5.0MP camera lies on the front side and a 8MP camera lies on the backside with flash. So you expect a great output from it.

Looks like the phablet has a great camera output. I do not think there is any device available in the market which offers you a 5MP camera on the front side. The maximum I saw was 2MP. It would be great to have the device. But as mentioned above 4GB internal storage is quiet low. There must be atleast 16GB or minimum 8GB provided. Or else it is a bit waste. Internal storage offers a nice way to keeping hd movies on and the accessibility is also quiet fast.

From camera point of view the device would be the best. And Quad Core cpu obviously will give great performance output to the device. But it is necessary that once must test it before buying. I will wait for the video review which is mostly available for almost all devices on Youtube.

The video review offers a nice way of understanding the phone output. I was first going to buy Canvas but on the video I found that it is not so great on hd gaming. It is better to wait back and find some more information on it.

This device is just released and surely in coming time you will get ample of information on the same. I had seen manufacturers are releasing devices that are promising a better hardware, good camera and lots of multi-tasking stuff.

But to some extent it is also necessary to check whether the device is really capable of dealing with gaming. And above all we are missing the most important thing. The battery performance. If it is weak on that then you cannot do anything.