Thread: Battery of Micromax A116 Canvas HD drains out very fast

Battery of Micromax A116 Canvas HD drains out very fast

I bought Micromax A116 Canvas HD smartphone. It worked fine for a week or above. But now I found that the battery of this smartphone drains out extremely fast. It was working fine for atleast a day but now it is getting lower and lower. I have to charge the mobile phone 3 times day. It is not giving up a good amount of output due to which I am fed up with the same. Does anyone knows about this. Is it a problem or the battery is not really good. I had seen common problem in number of Android devices.

Re: Battery of Micromax A116 Canvas HD drains out very fast

There can be problem with the battery. I will advice you to once show the mobile phone in Micromax Service Center and then check back. It is simply a batter issue. In new mobile most of the time you can expect more than 6 hrs of battery output. But you said that you have to charge the mobile multiple times. It looks it is draining fast. The battery may be not proper. I got the issue with Samsung mobile. As it was out of warranty I bought a new batter and now the performance is quiet better.

The main cause of low battery output is the touchscreen. Ample of people just ignore this thing. The screen consume more power based on brightness, live wallpaper and widgets. You have to keep the same minimum. The amoled led screens tries to give a darker screen so that you can see the text much more easily. You have to disable the automatic brightness option. You will need to keep the brightness at minimum so that things remain clearer for you. Adjust that manually as per your need.

This is a common issue with android. If there is no issue with your battery you will need to disable some settings and options. Like keeping your audio at minimum. As said above reducing your brightness. Turning off your internet when not needed. Disable, gps, bluetooth, wifi, etc when not required. Many people sync their gmail and other email in it. When your internet is one the mobile keeps on downloading those data that makes your battery weak. The consumption increase at that point.

Try to checkout your widgets. I had seen the same in my mobile phone. There is problem with android that whatever applications you install in your device is configured on auto update. They keeps on collecting new stuff that constantly eats your battery. You have to disable all the auto update features and then check back. If you are having weather widgets, facebook widgets, etc disable them all. The more you will remove the more battery performance will be better.

first drain all ur battery nd keep battery out from device for 15 min nd then keep in device nd dont switch on device nd connect charger ....when green light comes then switch on device.....