Thread: Nokia C5-00 camera's click sound

Nokia C5-00 camera's click sound

I have Nokia C5-00 which runs on Symbian s60v3 OS. It has a 5 megapixel camera. I love my phone very much. The only problem with this phone is that it makes the shutter sound when the photo is clicked. You know sound like 'beeep'or çlickak' which is heard after we press the capture button depending on what I have set. It is not that I hate these sounds. But sometimes we need to click photos without anyone knowing (PS: I am not James Bond). It is fun to caqpture pictures of your colleagues sleeping in office or maybe clicking picture of your friend in awkward situation. You see, we can disable the flash, but not sound. I have tried keeping the phone on silent, but the sound still comes, 'beeep'. I have checked the settings of camera, but there is no option to shut this sound. Ihave checked whole phone but there is no setting to make this sound stop. Please can you help me.

Re: Nokia C5-00 camera's click sound

On many other nokia phone's you can try to turn off shutter sound of camera by doing the following - Menu > Settings > Profiles > <active profile> > Personalise > Warning tones > Off. But for Nokia C5-00, I think it is not possible, since the camera shutter noise is a law in many countries to stop people taking pics that are not aware to them.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"