Thread: Special Data Usage plans for Blackberry Z10

Special Data Usage plans for Blackberry Z10

With the release of Blackberry Z10, Telecom providers like Tata Docomo, Aircel and Idea came up with some new data usage plan. The mobile was released for Rs.43,490 that makes it a bit costly in league of Smartphones. We are already having many competitors in the market that are giving some of the best devices at half price. While DATA plan is one of the most common issue with Blackberry devices. Due to a different platform the user always have to pay higher for what he is looking for. Rightnow only Tata Docomo offers a unlimited plan at Rs.899/- every month. There are some limited plans also available.

Re: Special Data Usage plans for Blackberry Z10

That is too costly I think. I am having a Blackberry with me. I am really not happy with the services because compare to that other devices like Android are having much more cheap alternative. While if I take some other services I cannot use BBM. There must be some way by which we can use BBM on any network. While when I search for plans for Z10 I found that there is no unlimited plan available for the same. I can only see some prepaid plan that offers 1GB data usage @ Rs.153 by Aircel. Aircel gives you more benefit in it by giving 250 minutes of talktime & 250 sms on local network only.

That is a good plan but I do not think 1GB is enough. That is much lower. Is anyone aware about the plan details offered by TATA Docomo or Idea. I am especially asking for Blackberry Z10. That would be better because I think in competition the end user can take out some benefit. What about higher data usage. Is there more slab available other than 1GB. Like 2 or 5GB at a reasonable price. I do not think on Blackberry anyone needs a unlimited data plan. And one more important are you guys talking about 3G right.

Yes all those stuff above are based on 3G. I saw a plan recently on Tata Docomo. The cost of that plan is Rs.399. This plan offers you some 2 months of unlimited Blackberry services. Only for 2 months. The plan is just out and I think those who are having Blackberry Models must go for the same. This plan includes Blackberry Messenger, Email, Web Browsing, Social Networking Apps, etc. So it is a complicate pack which is not having any data usage limitation. The plan is available for both postpaid and prepaid connection with 30 days validity and Unlimited data usage.

I am not sure about Idea, but I found something in Aircel. That 899 plan is true but according to me it is a bit costlier. For end user a plan between Rs.150 to Rs.300 is good enough even if it has data usage limitation. That must be around 2 to 4GB. That would be great. I do not think that is possible under 3G. Whatever cheap plan mentioned is for 2G network only. For 3G services are much most costlier here and we are talking about Blackberry here. So do not expect anything cheap in data usage.