Thread: Nokia 105 can work entire month with one time charging

Nokia 105 can work entire month with one time charging

Nokia just announced a durable and long lasting battery mobile phone. The mobile model is Nokia 105 which as per features works for entire month by charging it one time only. To get that much battery output, there is lot of things that has to be ignored. It is a basic mobile phone with require feature only. Yet there is no clear information on what price it will be sold in India but as per internal price it comes for €15. And as per the currency ration that makes about Rs.1,055 Indian Rupee. There can be difference in the price but not much. It can be a bit higher or lower. But still the phone is not scheduled to release in India separately. We hope to get best out of it.

Re: Nokia 105 can work entire month with one time charging

The major focus of Nokia is to give a durable model that can be useful and long lasting. And we had seen this kind of devices long before. Nokia has successfully sold millions of copies of this kind of durable mobile phone at a reasonable price. It looks they are going back to for the same. While in current scenario there is a stiff competition between Smartphone brands. Each of them are trying to give the best feature device, without thinking much about durability. The price is quiet affordable. And the battery output most,ly depends on the usage.

I do not think Nokia has before gone for any kind of device that give you a battery life of 30days. I am sure there will be some kind of usage limitations on the same. I think this kind of battery power is required on smartphones. They are loaded with features, but due to limited battery power, you cannot carry them with you. This phone can be a reliable source of communication for travelers. I had gone on the official site of Nokia to find the specification of this device where I found it gives you a 12.5hrs of maximum talktime. While the standby time of this device is 35days. It is not giving you a 30days of talktime.

I went on Google to find out some of the best smartphone that has long battery life. This kind of devices are good for my grandpa. The first model that I found was Samsung Galaxy S2. I do not really agree that this device is having a good battery output. My brother has this device and I think when you are online you have to charge it twice a day. Maximum model that I found was under Samsung Only. While I am looking for a reasonable smartphone that can allow me to access my emails.