Thread: Samsung galaxy S duos S7562 SIM1 problem

Samsung galaxy S duos S7562 SIM1 problem

Guys I have bought Samsung galaxy S duos S7562 dual SIM phone and for some reason I am not able to make call or carry out any network operation from my phone when I am at home, it works fine when I am out. I don’t have any issue with SIM2.it’s from other mobile operator. SIM1 has all the network bars in my phone but when I try to make a call then it says “Call ended” after some time where as when I try to send a text message then it says “Sending failed”. I am not able to make out if this is a network issue or there might be something wrong with my phone.

Re: Samsung galaxy S duos S7562 SIM1 problem

It seems a network issue to me, since you have mentioned that it works fine when you are outside. I want to know if you have tried using the same SIM card in some other phone at your place. If not, then insert your SIM 1 in some other phone and see if it works fine there.

Are you sure it might be due to networks issue?? I mean I can see all network bars in my phone for SIM 1. I forgot to mention but I have tried using SIM 1 in other phone. I don’t face any network issue when I use it in some other phone. I can make or receive call without any issue form my home as well as outside without any single interruption. I feel as if there is something wrong with my phone. I have tried swapping SIM 1 and SIM 2 in each other’s slot but no luck. I just can’t get the SIM 1 working at my home.
    I am just not able to make out the exact cause of this issue. Has anyone else faced such weird issue or has any idea about the same????

That’s really a weird issue. I haven’t come across anyone facing this kind of problem.
    If there might have been something wrong with SIM 1 network then it should have not worked in other phone as well.
    If there might have been something wrong with the SIM slot then it would have worked in other slot.
    However, both conditions are false in your case. I really can’t think of anything that might help. If you want then you can try resetting or restoring your phone to factory settings.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

You can try performing hard reset and you can refer to the below steps for the same.

• Switch off your phone
    • Press volume down + up and home + power key at the same time
    • Keep them pressed until you see Samsung logo on the screen

Note – Backup all your personal data from your phone before performing hard reset as all your data will be lost.