Thread: Samsung Star (GT-S5233S) Themes

Samsung Star (GT-S5233S) Themes

I have bought Samsung Star (GT-S5233S) and it is having very limited themes, I want to know if I can get different themes for it from any site. I have checked out some but they all are mostly having wallpapers and not themes. Is there anyone who is aware of any site form where I can download themes for my mobile or upload few here for me???

Re: Samsung Star (GT-S5233S) Themes

I don’t think there is any theme available for your phone, ZEDGE is best site for themes and wallpapers but I don’t see your phone listed there in selection process. I was using Samsung corby and even I wasn’t able to find a theme for it.

It seems as if Samsung Star (GT-S5233S) doesn’t support third party themes and on the other hand Samsung has come up with limited preloaded themes only. I have checked out many sites, there are some sites simply pretending to have themes for Star (GT-S5233S) but they don’t have it. They just keep on redirecting to other sites and in the end will provide a download of something else.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Guys did any of you managed to get Samsung Star (GT-S5233S) Themes??? I really dint knew that there won’t be themes for this mobile. I have been using this phone from three months and by now I have checked out limited themes that came preloaded with it. I am getting bored of using same themes, I keep changing its wallpaper and I have downloaded many of them but I haven’t managed to find a single theme for it. I should have better bought a Nokia phone. At least they have themes for most of their phones. God knows why Samsung comes up with only 3 to 4 themes for their bada os devices.

I am not sure but while checking for Samsung bada os devices themes I came across a software called “Samsung Theme Designer”

I don’t know if will help you in creating themes for Samsung Star (GT-S5233S) or not but If you are interested in giving it a try than you can check details about it here . They have a quick start guide in there a well, so I don’t think creating themes referring it to might be difficult and for those interested might be an opportunity to learn creating themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gu-Gz View Post
    Guys did any of you managed to get Samsung Star (GT-S5233S) Themes??? I really dint knew that there won’t be themes for this mobile. I have been using this phone from three months and by now I have checked out limited themes that came preloaded with it. I am getting bored of using same themes, I keep changing its wallpaper and I have downloaded many of them but I haven’t managed to find a single theme for it. I should have better bought a Nokia phone. At least they have themes for most of their phones. God knows why Samsung comes up with only 3 to 4 themes for their bada os devices.
    Samsung Star has a propretiary os and you don't have any themes..you can just download embedded wallpapers from some websites.. but don't go for such websites that says themes for star, monte, etc...apart from android version no samsung mobile have themes..only few but not worthit.. for games or apps installation go to getjar website, ringtones and wallpaper ( non embedded ) zedge website

So you want me to start learning “How to create bada os devices themes” ??

I shared it for those interested

However if you don't want to learn it than you can simply raise a question in their forum and a developer who might have create a theme for Samsung Star (GT-S5233S) might share it with you.

sorry guys the main information was missed on my previous post.

Open google and search for " I N F O - L E G I O N: Samsung Star " you will get a blogspot the first link there you can see the steps to flash and patch your samsung star to use different mods instead of themes. You can change your interface like Iphone, Android, etc