View Poll Results: Which one is better Tablet?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • iPad Mini

1 100.00%
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

0 0%

Thread: iPad Mini vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100

iPad Mini vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100

Which one will be a better choice, iPad Mini or Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100. Both of them are landing in same price range 17k -18k. I have asked about this to my college mates and I have received quite varying response, I am pretty confused in deciding the best. I just need to get the one which will be worth.

Re: iPad Mini vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100

No doubt its iPad Mini, it seems as if you haven’t gone through their specs. It has better display, better camera with iSight camera optics, better storage and better connectivity features.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, is lacking behind in all these terms. Other than all these differences Apple offers SIM card support for voice calls as well which just kills Samsung offering.

I agree iPad Mini is winning the race for sure as far as specification and price is concerned. I am just highlighting the things that are there in iPad Mini and not in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100.
    • Dedicated camera button
    • Better camera - 5.0MP
    • Back-illuminated sensor
    • Better video recording quality - 1080p @30fps
    • Newer Bluetooth Version
    • Can be used as WiFi hot spot
    • HDMI output
    • More internal storage - 64.0GB
    • More battery power - 4,490mAh
    • Higher screen resolution - 768 x 1024 px
    • Free navigation software

I don’t think I need to point anything else.
    -Their is a time for one thing, and times for other things, but now isn't the time to read this message-

+1 for iPad Mini, its already killing other tablets shares in its range. I have found it overtaking below devices.
    Samsung P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100
    Google Nexus 7
    Kindle Fire HD

Specification wise Apple iPad Mini is leading the race but I tell you, Apple device cannot dominate other manufacturer in Indian market. I know apple iPad Mini price starts from $330 but if one includes the import duty than it can get too high as compared to Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100. I am not sure but I guess it will add extra 8k to its price and in that case Galaxy Tab 2 will have better chance to win.
    There are many cheap tablet manufacturers in India and Samsung is the leading one, so apple might have a hard time to defeat it in Indian market until people have enough to spend on it.
    I feel sad for people with good imagination.

That’s one of the biggest question I guess, until apple launches their store in India they really won’t be able to dominate Indian Smartphone and tablet manufacturers in India. I don’t understand even when apple gathers good income from Indian market why don’t they launch apple store in India. I have read some news where authors have mentioned that its Indian government that is stopping apple from launching their store.

Get it from grey market you will have to pay around 2 to 3 k extra. I think that will be a better option rather than paying heavy import duty. If you will get it from online stores then you will have to pay shipping duty + Import duty which will surely add 10 k + in price of iPad Mini.