Thread: Windows Phone Store - Error code: d0000011

Windows Phone Store - Error code: d0000011

I am having Lumia 710 and I registered new Microsoft account, synchronization works well but I am not able to download any application from Windows Phone Store. It gives me Error code: d0000011, I thought there was something wrong with their server but it has been 2 days and there’s no progress. I still get same error code while downloading any app. Any idea what might be wrong?

Re: Windows Phone Store - Error code: d0000011

There are many people who have been complaining about Error code: d0000011 these days. I will suggest you to better contact Microsoft, they are aware of this and might have come up with a fix.

Same here with Lumia 710, this issue has not been since 2 days ago but it has been more than a week in my case. I need to update some apps but I cannot, I can’t even download new apps. I have contacted Microsoft and they assured me saying they are looking in to the matter and they’ll fix it soon. I don’t know when because I don’t see any progress from a week, very disappointed. I never faced ay such issue before, God knows what they are up to. I am just waiting for them to fix it as this issue is from their side and not ours, we can’t do anything from out site rather than hoping and waiting.

I have found some people mentioning that they have fixed the issue by reading their credit card to my Microsoft account. I am really not sure if that will work but I’ll suggest you to give it a try.
    • First remove your phone from windowsphone site, reset your phone and sign in using Microsoft account
    • Once your phone appears on windowsphone site, re-add your contact e-mail address and credit card details
    • Now you can try downloading application you want.

Just give it a try guys and post back the response you get.
    If PrAcTiCe MaKeS pErFeCt AnD nObOdY iS pErFeCt WhY pRaTiCe...ThAtS wHaT pEoPlE mAkE hAcKs FoR

You can try out below steps as well:
    • Reset your Windows Phone
    • Add different Windows Live ID
    • Reset your phone again
    • Re-add original Windows Live ID
    • Try downloading application again
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

I have tried following both solutions and have tried them a couple of times. They are just not making any difference at least in my case. Even I have contacted Microsoft with Phone Manufacturer, Phone Model, Mobile Operator, Phone Operating System version and other details but they haven’t come up with effective solution. Let me know if there is any other solution that I can try out, until then I’ll carry out my search and will post back if I get any update on this issue.

I got it working, I followed a solution where one had mentioned to go in to settings, Tap on "find my phone" and restart phone. I did that and now I am not getting same error message while downloading any application, I have update few successfully as well. Just give it a try and let me know if it helps you out as well.

It doesn’t work for me, anyways I have found that this issue is very common these days and people across several nation are facing it. I am right now staying in the outskirts and I think that they will need more time to fix it here. They have already fixed this issue for some nations, at least I am seeing some progress now.