Thread: Best microSD card for Galaxy Note II

Best microSD card for Galaxy Note II

I have just purchased a Galaxy Note II for my personal use. I would like to use this smartphone to watch videos and movies, listen to music and explore pictures. For this purpose, I will need to have a good amount of memory to store these items. The question is that which microSD card should I ue along with this smartphone for best results. I mean there are various microSD cards available in market, but which will be the most compatible is difficult to decide. Can someone tell me about it?

Re: Best microSD card for Galaxy Note II

I think any microSD card with FAT32 system will work properly with Galaxy Note II. But as you are saying that there are many microSD cards available in market, I think you are right. You might end up buying some card that might not be fully compatible with your Galaxy Note II. I suggest that you buy the microSD card manufactured by Samsung itself for best results. I have used the Samsung microSD card and it is good.

Re: Best microSD card for Galaxy Note II

I am using SanDisk 64GB MicroSDXC in my Galaxy Note II and it works fine. One thing I would like to tell you is that you shouldn’t just fill the memory card till it’s full till the end. I mean, in a 64 GB microSD card, you will get something around 63 GB of storage space. So you shouldn’t fill all the memory space. You should always keep around 1 GB empty. This will not overload the microSD card and it will work smoothly every time.