Thread: Galaxy Note II 64 GB pre-order and price

Galaxy Note II 64 GB pre-order and price

I am willing to buy the Galaxy Note II 64 GB model for my home use. The problem is that I don’t know the price of this smartphone and how much will I need to pay for its pre-order. Has someone pre-ordered Galaxy Note II who can tell me the details about Galaxy Note II?

Re: Galaxy Note II 64 GB pre-order and price

The price of Galaxy Note II in India is around Rs. 40,000. I am not completely sure about this price, but I am expecting it to be something around this range. With all the great features it provides, I think that Galaxy Note II deserves to be priced high. The best thing that I liked about Galaxy Note II is its display. It is large in size and also has a good clarity. It is very useful for entertainment purpose as well as business. I am going to buy this smartphone to watch movies when travelling at long distances. I don’t know much about the pre-orders as I am going to wait for a month so that I get to know the drawbacks of this smartphone before I buy.

Galaxy Note II can be pre-ordered by paying Rs. 5000 and then getting it on the day of release. I think that Rs. 5000 is a good price for making an advance payment for smartphone like Galaxy Note II. You can visit the official website of Samsung to know more about the pre-orders of Galaxy Note II. Also you can visit the nearest Samsung gallery or store where you will find more details about the Galaxy Note II and its pricing and pre-orders. I am going to buy Galaxy Note II for its camera. I mean we can use an 8 megapixel camera and then directly edit the pictures. I think this is awesome.

I am a business planner and I need to regularly visit clients to explain new strategies that they can opt for to grow and enhance their business. I need to carry various flow charts and diagrams that explain the flow of the program or plans that I have proposed. But sometimes it happens that client has its own idea which needs to be implemented. So editing the flow charts and diagrams becomes difficult. With Galaxy Note II, I would be able to edit the flow charts and diagrams anywhere anytime using the S Pen stylus. I will be buying this smartphone for this use.

Galaxy Note II is a very useful smartphone and I think it deserves to be priced at Rs. 40,000. With Android in it and high speed processor, I think this smartphone will provide best multi-tasking feature. You can browse internet, listen to music, read eBook as well as make notes on this smartphone. Also with good processor and RAM, I think it will give us the fun of playing the high end Android games too. I think that Galaxy Note II is a complete entertainment package and I am buying it for sure.