Thread: Is there any difference in camera, lens in Galaxy Note II?

Is there any difference in camera, lens in Galaxy Note II?

I have used Galaxy S3 and I have used its camera. The camera in this smartphone was awesome. Camera in Galaxy S3 was good for clicking party photos and for outdoor use. I am planning to buy a new Galaxy Note II, but my job requires clicking photos of the objects that we have to advertise. I need to send the pictures of the objects to my colleagues and other team members. So I wanted to know if the camera of Galaxy Note II is similar to Galaxy S3 or not?

Re: Is there any difference in camera, lens in Galaxy Note II?

The camera of Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S3 are almost similar. There is very less difference between the cameras used in these smartphones. Both the smartphones have a rear camera and a front camera. The rear camera in these smartphones is of 8 megapixels. This rear camera can click images of resolution of 3264 X 2448 pixels which is great for displaying high quality pictures. Also the front camera is of 1.9 megapixels.

The cameras on these smartphones are good also for video recording. You can click an image of resolution 1080p using the rear camera. Also the camera on the front side can record video at resolution of 720p. Best part of these cameras is that you can use the front camera to make a video call to other person with smartphone with same features. Also this smartphones will support conference calls. If you need to make video calls frequently, then you can buy Galaxy Note II for sure, it is a great smartphone and is of great use.

Cameras of Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note II have same features except for some of the small attributes. Both the cameras have LED flash to help clicking pictures in dark. Galaxy Note II has features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection and image stabilization in it. These same features are also available in Galaxy S3. Along with these features, Galaxy S3 also has Simultaneous HD video and image recording in its camera. But Galaxy Note II is good for use if other features are considered. Doesn’t just focus on the camera, Galaxy Note II also has many other great features.

The S Pen stylus that comes along with Galaxy Note II is of great use. If you click a picture, then you can edit the picture directly after you click. You can add text to it. You can make doodles on the portraits of your friends. You can even crop the image or select certain area to work specifically on it. You can also send the edited images directly to your friends or other people using various ways like Gmail, Facebook or any other way that is directly available to connect with the camera of Galaxy Note II.