Thread: Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE looks disappointing

Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE looks disappointing

I read the review of Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE and I think that this phone is disappointing. I mean, there is nothing much to make this phone buyable. Everything that is available in a smartphone nowadays is present in it. It has Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, usual touch screen, processor and everything else. I found nothing interesting in this smartphone. What do other people think about it?

Re: Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE looks disappointing

I don’t think that Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE is disappointing. It has a physical keypad along with the keys on the screen. Not every smartphone has this feature. I think that this physical keypad makes this smartphone different from others. Also this keypad is useful for both professional use as well as entertainment purpose. The best part about this physical keyboard is that it doesn’t increase the size of the smartphone. The size remains good enough for you to carry it around in your pocket easily.

The best part about Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE is that it has detachable batteries in it. We can easily remove the battery in it and replace it with a new one. We have seen that smartphones suffer from acute shortage of power. This is the case of most of the smartphones. But in Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE, the battery that is used can be replaced if one gets exhausted. Also the battery by default provides talk time of about 7 to 8 hours. Also we have unlocked bootloader in this smartphone. This can be utilized to remove the unwanted apps from the smartphone and clear the internal memory for other uses.

If Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE would have had a good graphic processor, like Nvidia Tegra 3 or something similar, then it would have been the best gaming smartphone available in the market. Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE features only a processor of 1.5 GHz. With a big display and a physical keyboard, I think developers of this phone missed this point.
    One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.