Thread: HP Envy 4-1002TX high performance ultrabook

HP Envy 4-1002TX high performance ultrabook

I just found this new ultrabook which features Intel Core i5 processor. That is quiet high end ultrabook I had seen yet. I am not sure about the price, I can think this would be a good options for office usage. The size is quiet nice providing 14" screen. I want to know about the internal storage and some information related to this system. Thanks.

re: HP Envy 4-1002TX high performance ultrabook

That is a very costly ultrabook. The price is almost Rs.60000. It has 500GB internal storage. It comes in hp premium series and I assume you might check for some better alternative at reasonable rate.

It is a costly system. But on the same hand it also offers you good hardware support. Like you are getting Intel Core i5 3rd generation cpu with 3Mb SmartCache. You can expect a nice performance on form the same. The internal ram is around 4GB which is quiet more then enough according to me. With 14" LED screen you get the right brightness and. 14" screen is quiet a irritating product sometime when you are trying to surf web or work on documents. But due to portability a number of people willing to buy Ultrabooks. They are small and thin occupies minimum space and are wonderful gadgets. The screen is HD.

To meet your graphic needs this ultrabook also has a 2GB DDR3 AMD Radeon HD 7670M gpu in it. You can run any new games play it on secondary monitor without worrying about the same. Along with this the ultrabook features Bluetooth 3.0 and external memory card support. It is a pack of features. I had not seen any other ultrabook with such a high hardware support. It is costly but to some extent it is worth paying off. There are chances when you might get better options than this but still I will recommend you if you need better output. It is ultra think and very lightweight offer you just 1.75kg. To boost up the performance HP provides better output and offer a 1 year accidental damage protection on it. I hope this to be a powerful product in many ways.

In my views this is far more costly. A ultra-portable has tons of limitation and it is not at all meant for gaming purpose. For working there are many reasonable models on web. I will advice you to look for that.

Hp Envy has many other series available that I think will be better for you. I will list you a short price details that can give you a glimpse about the price comparison. There are series like HP ENVY 4, HP ENVY 6, HP ENVY SpectreXT, HP ENVY14 Spectre, HP ENVY15 and HP ENVY17. They are super think ultra-books with ample of latest hardware used. It is not necessary that you buy the most latest one or high configuration only. There are ample of choices you can go for. The price of HP ENVY 4 lies around $829.99 and it also features Intel Core i5-3317U (1.7 GHz ) cpu with 4 GB DDR3 Ram. HP ENVY 6 will cost you around $549.99 which features AMD Dual-Core A6-4455M Processor with 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM.

HP ENVY SpectreXT cost around $999.99 which features 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3317U Processor + Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 4GB DDR3 System Memory and 128GB/256GB SSD. HP ENVY14 Spectre has three models in it. They differs 3D and non 3D support. The cost of both is between $1,499.99 &$ 1,799.99. Both offer you Intel Core i7 processor. HP ENVY15 and HP ENVY17 comes for $1,099.99 & 1,249.99 with ample of wide screen support. So here you have more options to what ultra-portable you actually. Do visit HP site to choose the right one for you.

That was quiet wide variety I had never seen. I though HP Envy 4-1002TX is the only solution we can go for. I hope to get a budget ultra-portable with atleast Intel Core i3 cpu and a limited amount of video memory. That would be really helpful.

Re: HP Envy 4-1002TX high performance ultrabook

Have a look on Intel Ultrabooks. There are wide choices in that also. There are some brands from Samsung and Dell. I can guarantee you will find something better there. It is not complicated to make choices, and remember do not try to find higher hardware in this small system. It is acceptable to get around Dual Core system with 2GB ram and atleast 500GB of internal storage. You must look for more storage and good battery life.

Do not expect much with the screen size and graphics. That is not going to work well. Because you will surely not love to play games on a ultra-portable. They are best for work and study purpose. I am expecting to get one with sim slot where I can surf with my 3G connection. There are not ultra-portable on web that comes with SIM connectivity. What we need to rely on is wifi or USB modem. A sim can make your job more easier. I found Intel as one of the most thinnest ultra-portable. It is quiet awesome and is robust also. You need a durable brand with long support.

Durability is one best points you must check in a ultra-portable system. I had seen Dell offers you some new and cheaper brands. One of them is Dell XPS 13. It is ultra thin and nice. This thing does not comes in the cheaper brand, but I would recommend you to go for the same.

It is quiet not easy to find a budget ultra portable. There are number of reasons behind that. First the design. There is quiet a heavy investment is getting a robust and powerful ultra portable. The best devices mostly comes in the price range of Rs.60000 to Rs.80000 and if you try to buy more cheaper then you can get mobile processors which are not enough to deal with performance. Also battery power matters in many ways.

There is no way you can find a powerful ultra portable at a reasonable rate. You need to go for netbooks then. They comes within Rs.20000 which will offer you Atom cpu, no gpu support , 160 to 250GB internal storage and front camera.

Still ultra-portables are quiet costly. The reason can be the design. Fitting a gpu, cpu and other devices inside compact design rise the cost to great extent. We can hope for better and cheaper tables in future.