Thread: Cannot receive or send MMS over 3G on Motorola Photon Q

Cannot receive or send MMS over 3G on Motorola Photon Q

I hope its not just me i guess you guys have understood my problem but let me explain in details. Am using Motorola Photon Q with sprint from last couple of days. Everything is working fine but except MMS. Usually i remain under WiFi zone for most of the time, and comfortably send or receive MMS. But as soon as i walk out of WiFi and connect with 3G, i no more can receive or send MMS with my mobile. I dont think it is the problem of handset because it works fine under WiFi, only the problem is with 3G. But that too works fine with other services, why is the problem with MMS ? Any idea ?

Re: Cannot receive or send MMS over 3G on Motorola Photon Q

Problem is with the handset itself and not with your connections. I am having the same problem and have talked with their guys many times. Finally they told me to submit the handset to Sprint and they probably send me a new handset later.

Count me too in guys, using Photon Q and unable to send MMS under 3G network whereas my Samsung galaxy has no problem sending MMS whether in 3G or WIFi. So obviously the problem is with Motorola handset itself and not with connection. I tried to call and complaint motorola about the same but they said that they have tested sending MMS with Photon Q and its working great from their handset. Isn't it sick ? They are not ready to agree that am facing problem.

Fortunately i am in contract with Sprint and tried to get help from them. They said to send back the handset to them. I did and would be getting replacement soon. So, i'll suggest you guys not to talk with Motorola guys. Simply call Sprint and get new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Anthony View Post
    Fortunately i am in contract with Sprint and tried to get help from them. They said to send back the handset to them. I did and would be getting replacement soon. So, i'll suggest you guys not to talk with Motorola guys. Simply call Sprint and get new one.
    Thanks for your suggestion buddy but that too is not the working solution for this Yeah, because i already got my replacement for Photon Q last week for the same MMS problem, and guess what, am still unable to get MMS working under 3G with the new replaced Photon Q.