Thread: iTunes purchases view not available in iOS 6

iTunes purchases view not available in iOS 6

I have an iPhone 4S since long time, was running on iOS 5 but recently upgraded it to iOS 6 to experience the new features and performance. Well, things seems good but there are many stuffs that are annoying. Like the one Purchase Viewing in iTunes. Whenever i open iTunes, do some transactions and want to see my purchases, it gives me the following screen:

Is it any kind of drawback in iOS 6 or there's some problem with my iPhone or account ? Please help.

Re: iTunes purchases view not available in iOS 6

Their is nether any problem with your phone or not, nor you are alone with that screen. There are many other users who faced the same thing and that actually cannot be called drawback as well. As iOS 6 is still in development, they working to make it work. As of now, iOS6 dont show purchase view in any of devices running on the same.

In short, this features is not yet enable in iOS 6, you will need to wait for fee more months.

There is still time to for that feature to come on iOS 6 gadgets. So, alternative is to check it on your computer system.

For doing so launch iTunes and under the source list click iTunes Store. Now login with you Apple username and password. Now click Account button, click View Account. here you will get Purchase History. You can view your purchases here unless we get it on iOS 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Delgado View Post
    For doing so launch iTunes and under the source list click iTunes Store. Now login with you Apple username and password. Now click Account button, click View Account. here you will get Purchase History. You can view your purchases here unless we get it on iOS 6.
    Thanks for the steps buddy, but let me tell you that am using apple products and services from last 4 years and i know all these things. Anyways, thanks to let me know that its the feature awaiting to come. I though the problem is with me only.