Thread: Ecoxgear waterproof bluetooth speaker for $99

Ecoxgear waterproof bluetooth speaker for $99

Just found glimpse of the new waterproof speaker coming up by Ecoxgear. The speaker offer Bluetooth connectivity with any device. The battery life is termed around 10hr which is quiet more than enough. And above all is a waterproof speaker so you do not need to worry about the damages while travelling. I hope this would be a good pair with Sony Ericssion Active. The price is termed around $99 which is not bad.

Re: Ecoxgear waterproof bluetooth speaker for $99

The speaker is not cheaper in my views. In $99 there are number of different high end audio devices that you can go for. But there is only one thing that you would not receive is waterproof ability.

That is not a bad device at all. Ecoxgear wifi speaker is not yet finally released. So there are chances of getting a bit lower price when it is released finally. I am looking for some more better options here. It is would be nice if we can locate similar products and compare the same. The best part of this new device is 10hrs of battery life which is quiet more than enough. There is another brand called as aqsound. They offer a different number of models which are almost waterproof. Compared to Ecoxgear they are much costlier and bigger. They are recommended for PC, Home theater and mobile also. But they do not have a impressive device as you can find by Ecoxgear. I found this one has better.

Simply buying the single speaker unit @ $99 is much costlier and not recommended at all. Compare to them there are some non waterproof speaker which are much better and easily available below $50. There are more cheaper units available. Ecoxgear is a trusted brand compared to others. There are number of better models available under them. I own one X-mini Capsule speaker that I had purchased for $30. It works nicely. Wrapping that in a plastic will make it waterproof also.

Waterproof devices are costly. If you are spending around $100 I will recommend you to check more options. I am not able to understand why brands like Creative, Logitech does not provide such waterproof devices.

They might be not interested. I own a iLuv Boom Cubes that came for $30. It is fine square speakers with reasonable sound. But then I saw this waterproof speaker from Ecoxgear. They are had not finally launched. We can expect to get a reasonable price for that. I will willing to pay between $50 to $70 which would be more than enough. The price around $100 makes it a very costly accessory. I would better add some more amount and buy a bigger speaker for home theater system. That would be a reasonable option for me.

There are ample of products available under non-waterproof series. They are cheaper and better and all you need to is take care from water. You can buy a good case with it or cover. This can help you to get maximum protection. I carry my speakers mostly in bag which remains safer. Compared to the model provided by Ecoxgear the models that I had mentioned lacks a good battery power. But they are comfortable to charge anywhere.

If you need something for Mac system then you can look for iShower. This are mac speakers which are waterproof and comes with unique design. The price of this speakers is similar to Ecoxgear waterproof speaker.

In Ecoxgear many of you had not noticed a number of features. First the speaker size. It is average compared to others. It is very light and it has 2 stereo speakers. While in number of portable devices you buy you get only one speaker that reduces the sound to some extent. There are some bigger one available but they are heavy to carry. It has a powerful 1800mAh battery which can run the speaker for more than 8hrs.

You can listen to your favorite songs anywhere. Ample of time at beaches you have no option other than headphones. But they are a bit irritating sometime. Other than this Ecoxgear speakers are powerful and robust. They have a nice light body that looks a bit shockproof. It has small handle's at the side which are integrated with the design. This makes it comfortable to carry or simply hang it anywhere you want. You can keep it on the car desk and listen to your favorite song while driving. The model of this device is Ecoxbt. Due to Bluetooth support you can sync the device with any mobile you have. It is also a speaker phone. You can talk with others on the speaker. Due to lightweight the speaker floats on water. This is not found in any other waterproof deice.

Floating on water is a good feature. I have seen a speakers which have waterproof ability but you cannot take them in the pool. They sink mostly. We can simply pair the device, play a song and leave it floating on water.

Check this link: Top Portable Speakers for your Laptop, Tablet & Smartphone’s. There are series of best portable speakers that you can go for. There are quiet nice series of models listed in the review and I hope you can find some better options. First of all if you are willing to buy a waterproof speakers do not put much stress on the budget. That will be costlier. There are very less providers which offers a decent and reliable product. Ecoxgear in one of them.