Thread: Kobian Mercury magiQ dual SIM tablet features

Kobian Mercury magiQ dual SIM tablet features

I have heard, saw and used Dual sim phones but this sounds bit surprising, isn't it. How could be a Dual Sim Tablet ? If you guys dont know, let me tell you that a Kobian manufacturer has launched a new tablet with Dual Sim support. you can use two 2g/3g sim cards at a time like we use in our smartphones. The tab also supports phone calls and SMSes. Obviously you will also have built-in 3G support because of the sim cards slots. The only drawback i found is that the screen is very small, just 5inch but yet it is worth at rs 12,700. I am surely gonna buy one for me, what you guys think of it ?

Re: Kobian Mercury magiQ dual SIM tablet features

Just being Dual Sim is not worth for a device costing 12,700 Rupees. There are various other features that should be considered for paying such amount such as processor, RAM, memory and many more.. have you ever heard the name of this manufacturer before ? I dint. If we want just dual sim feature with Android, there are many more mobile phones that are good in performance at very low price.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyric View Post
    Just being Dual Sim is not worth for a device costing 12,700 Rupees. There are various other features that should be considered for paying such amount such as processor, RAM, memory and many more.. have you ever heard the name of this manufacturer before ? I dint. If we want just dual sim feature with Android, there are many more mobile phones that are good in performance at very low price.
    You are correct friend but as far as Mercury magiQ specifications are concerned, this too doesn't sounds bad. It is running on Android ICS operating system with 1GHz CPU, 512MB of RAM and 4GB internal storage. Other than this, it has 5inch capacitive multi touch display, that can be considered as Phone + Tablet, not just complete tablet and as far as i know, 1GHz cpu plus 512RAM is quite good to run a smartphone very comfortably with dual sim card. So, i dont think its bad at all.

I think Mercury magiQ dual SIM is quite good deal at the price mentioned as per its specifications and display. But i just had Micromax A100 and i think i got better deal than this. It is having the same specifications a mentioned above, 1 GHz Dual-core Processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB Storage, 5 inch capacitive touchscreen and DUAL SIm with Android ICS. But i got this for just 10K.

So, i think if we compare Mercury magiQ with A100, mine wins the race . You can get more comparison here: What is the difference between Micromax A90 and A100