Thread: No more Adobe Flash on Google Play Store

No more Adobe Flash on Google Play Store

Is there any thing wrong with Adobe and Google ? I am having a HTC Wildfire S mobile and facing some problem from last week. So today i decided to re-install or update the same. When i tried to update it right from the device it says unable to update. So i logged on my PC and tried downloading Adobe Flash but it seems right there is no flash player available on Play Store. There are few available but are not from Adobe. have google remove flash player from the store ?

Re: No more Adobe Flash on Google Play Store

Yes, Adobe Flash is now no more available on Google Play. Store. Adobe was telling this since long time that they will discontinue flash services for mobile phone and they finally did it yesterday. As you can see here on Adobe developer page all their apps are available except Flash Player. However, they also said that the devices already having Flash Player installed will work properly as they were working before. Now we need to find some alternate app like Adobe Flash for our smartphones. Lets see if Android can make one.

Quote Originally Posted by namchan View Post
    Yes, Adobe Flash is now no more available on Google Play. Store. Adobe was telling this since long time that they will discontinue flash services for mobile phone and they finally did it yesterday.
    That is very unfortunate for smartphones and tablet users. Flash is very important now a days while browsing as there use to be various contents on web today that needs Flash to work properly. I think we should now call Microsoft for help. Hope they can make silverlight compatible for Tablets and Smartphones. This could be better replacement for Adobe Flash.

Hey dont worry guys. Though adobe removed Flash Player from store, they also confirmed that the device already having Flash will continue working. Also for the users who need to install Flash Player now, can just google it. There are various sites providing APK files on web. Just Google with "Flash Player.apk" and you will find the donwload page. Install it on your tab or smartphone, and you are done.