Thread: SparkyRoot unrooted my Funbook, how to root again

SparkyRoot unrooted my Funbook, how to root again

I bought a Micromax Funbook a month ago. As am not a pro in Android, one of my friend helped me in rooting my tablet. Everything was working fine. One day i found a new root on web called SparkyRoot. Just for testing i rooted my Funbook with the same and my tablet just got UNROOTED automatically. Now whenever am trying to root it again, it gives some error and exits. Please help me to root funbook again.

Re: SparkyRoot unrooted my Funbook, how to root again

How is that possible ? As far as i know Funbook use to come pre-rooted. First of all you dont need to root it again. But as you are saying, what is the exact error message you getting while rooting the tab ? Alternatively you can also reset it to factory settings to get back the original firmware. Also your friend, who rooted it first, might be having the original backup. Ask him for help.

Dont forget to post back the error message.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMirza View Post
    Just for testing i rooted my Funbook with the same and my tablet just got UNROOTED automatically. Now whenever am trying to root it again, it gives some error and exits.
    First of all Micromax Funbook comes pre-rooted from the company itself. But still for your satisfaction if you want to root it again, you can do it simply by installing clockwork recovery (CWM). Or you can also try out an app called "Unroot". this will remove changes done by sparky root on your Tab. Later you can root it normally as you do for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMirza View Post
    I bought a Micromax Funbook a month ago. As am not a pro in Android, one of my friend helped me in rooting my tablet. Everything was working fine. One day i found a new root on web called SparkyRoot. Just for testing i rooted my Funbook with the same and my tablet just got UNROOTED automatically. Now whenever am trying to root it again, it gives some error and exits. Please help me to root funbook again.
    Well dude you can also try installing some custom roms that are better than default ICS. There are many such firmwares available for Funbook. if you want to know more about them and how to install, just check this out Need Jelly Bean or any Custom ROM for Funbook