Thread: How does Pictarine Android App works

How does Pictarine Android App works

I am having a HTC Wildfire S smartphone as well as a Samsung Galxay Tab. i love to use various kinds of application and games on my devices. I almost have all free apps available on google store Anyways, today am here to know about an application called Pictarine. Some of my friends said that it is used for images and pictures but i dint understood even after checking it on the store. Can you guys please help me to configure Pictarine and also give some details about the same.

Re: How does Pictarine Android App works

Pictarine is a new app uploaded on Play store that show you latest images from all your social networks including Facebook, twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and Flickr. You dont need to browse your twitter or facebook wall to see images and leave your comments. Whenever you will launch Pictarine you will get all pictures from various networks right infront of you. if you want to try, you can download Pictarine from here.

I installed Pictarine on my nexus 7 tab yesterday. used it for few hours and can say that it is very useful app for social networkers and who usually love images. because you cannot do anything else apart from watching and commenting on pictures.

One more best part of Pictarine is that you don't need to login your each and every social account to gather your friends and family pictures, just login on one page and tap on start, you get everything. Actually saying "All social account" is pretty incorrect because there is no support for Google Plus yet. Surprising.

I downloaded Pictarine, kept it for a day in my Tab, wasted enough time and removed it finally. It is just a waste. There are many problems with this app. Though i logged in Facebook, it gives me some stupid error while clicking on photos, other networks such as Tumblr or flickr always says that my username and password is incorrect, whereas am able to login with the same credentials on my PC. In short, i will say that separate Facebook or twitter apps are much much better than this.