Thread: How to boost internet speed on Android tablet

How to boost internet speed on Android tablet

hey guys, i need a trick from you all about boosting up internet speed on android tabs. Am having a Micromax Funbook tablet that i use with my Home's WiFi network for browsing and all internet stuffs. But due to signal problem i dont get the speed that i should get when am away from my router. So i want to know if there is any kind of trick that can make us boost or speed up the internet connection on our tab ? If yes, please let me know how ? Thank you.

Re: How to boost internet speed on Android tablet

Instead of doing any kind of R&D or changes in your device's system, i'll suggest you to simply got for an app that boosts your internet. there are many such applications available for Android on the market. You can search, install and enjoy increase in your internet speed. I have used few of them and they really worked for me, so let me suggest you the same.

Download Internet Accelerator
    Download Speed Up Internet

Yeah, thats correct Allison. I have used Speed Up Internet for boosting my Airtel 2G connection. As soon as we launch Speed Up Internet and tap on speedup, it starts killing all background process like search, maps, etccc that probably consumes internet in the background but we dont really need them.

But if try to kill these process, we just can't because they even show up in task manager. Thanks to Speed Up Internet. And hence we get better speed than before even on 2G. It is worth to have app on Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarthaa View Post
    Am having a Micromax Funbook tablet that i use with my Home's WiFi network for browsing and all internet stuffs. But due to signal problem i dont get the speed that i should get when am away from my router.
    Which router do you have and how far do you access your tablet that you dont get the signal ? AFAIK, most of the routers releasing now a days provide pretty good range, about 200 meters, that is enough for a house. Anyways, the apps mentioned above are really useful for boosting up the speed.

Another tip i would like to give you is download Taskkiller app from Google play and kill all unnecessary processes running the background. These apps too use to consume your internet bandwidth that result in slow connection.