Thread: Is Funbook Pro a better 10 inch Tablet compared to others

Is Funbook Pro a better 10 inch Tablet compared to others

Funbook Pro is out on Snapdeal. I am trying to find a video review on it, but there is nothing listed anywhere. I found this tablet as one of the best in 10inch series. I think there are quiet nice features by which this tablet can stand easily among others. I am willing to order this, but before that will need some advice on buying up this device.

Re: Is Funbook Pro a better 10 inch Tablet compared to others

Micromax offer nice products. My friend is having the 7" version of Funbook. The only issue with this devices is that they heatup quiet faster. I am not sure whether this is a bug in the device or it is some kind of manufacturing defect.

Anyhow I had used that assume that this is much better than others.

What really matters when you are buying a tablet is that hardware support and touch response. Also the internal cpu matters a lot. I had seen a number of budget tablet under which Funbook Pro is best. Many think that this is a china product, but it is wrong. I had tested HCL, iBall, Penta, etc. tablets. But among Funbook stands separate. You can give a try, it is not bad at all. The new 10" device also has inbuilt 8GB storage with a GPU for additional processing power. There is no great difference between the hardware, but this tablet has many new stuff. I am sure this is going to give a better performance in comparison to its smaller version.

Another local brand which provides you a tablet with similar support is iBerry. Some of the models which are provided here comes with 3G sim. But do not expect a good reception on it. If you want the best quality and you are willing to pay higher then iPad is the best product I had saw ever. It is robust and powerful device that has many feature. It works much smoother and offer you quality output.

It is right that iPad is the best product, but you cannot afford that much so instantly. Our country is not a land of geeks. People are too choosy about the product they buy. Funbook is good product. I had gifted that to my sister and still it works well.

The choice is mostly based on requirement. If you need a tablet for reading purpose and limited app support then Kindle Fire is best according to me. It comes in the same amount that you are going to pay for Funbook Pro. The tablet offers you nice feature and optimized version of Android OS. The tablet is good for web surfing and other support. But you cannot install app or games on it like you do on other. The OS is mostly modified to provide better reading support and battery life. And if you can carry out the expenses of monthly Internet then must look for Blackberry Playbook.

This is another powerful tablet in the market with rich features. You might not get features of Android games or apps but you can enjoy better surfing and multimedia output on it.

Zync is another local brand which offers a Z990 ICS tablet. I had checked specification of many tablets which almost shows similar. The only difference that lie is among the storage, ram and gpu support. While there is no bigger difference. For a touch tablet, the touchscreen response is very important.

Some time ago I had purchased Reliance 3G tab. This was a bit costly to some extent. First of all I can get a much cheaper today. And that too with better hardware support. Today there are cheaper tablets with ICS and better internal storage while that is not at all available in Reliance 3G. I am noticing from last few months many new manufacturer released budget tablets in the market. This has made a better option for people to switch to digital media for studying purpose. I had seen products of iBerry they were quiet attractive.

But yet I found it risky to purchase. I hope there will be more models in coming time which can offers us a reasonable deal. I had seen Micromax products. They are worthy enough to buy. My friend also used Funbook Tablet and it is quiet well for gaming and many purpose.

Yes I too agree. Under 10" range I am sure you cannot locate any other product. There are, but they are too costly. The price is also Rs.9999. I want to check this out. I am also waiting for a proper video review where some can provide the overview of product.

To some extent whatever low budget product you go for offers you minimum feature. First of all the hardware which is used is not life long. It can used and configure properly but you have to ensure that you check before buying. It is a good way to check a video review. As it guides you for many thing. Whenever I buy a phone I check the video review. It looks that there are very less people who had purchased this device. Funbook is nice product, but still I worry about spending that much amount on this device. It works properly and offers you more features. This product can easily compete with any in the market.