Thread: Samsung Galaxy S Duos upcoming budget smartphone

Samsung Galaxy S Duos upcoming budget smartphone

Samsung plans to release Galaxy X Duos early in coming months. The price of the same is not yet determined. There is leak version of specs on web which says that the phone will have Jellybean. But yet nothing is specified officially.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S Duos upcoming budget smartphone

Yes I had saw the same. There is no right info on the release and price. But I am doubt about Jelly Bean. Because there are rare phones with this OS and this version of android also does not support flash.

That can be a issue. I was checking details of Google Nexus tablet in which I found that Jellybean does not support flash. Google had something with Adobe which result in no flash support. But will that is going to effect the phone surfing thing. Flash is required for some site. Anyhow Samsung plans to release a budget phone with greater benefits. This looks like Samsung is willing to release better phone this time. There are certain more budget phones in the market. Like if you want CDMA then you can go for Galaxy Y that will cost you Rs.7,500. And there is Ace Duos which will cost you Rs.12,190.

So still there are more choices for this phone when we go for this new one. It is not right to say that this is a budget phone. The phone features a widescreen and around 1Ghz Cortex A5 cpu. so that does not depict that it is a budget phone and above all it is going to release with android jelly bean. I am sure Samsung is going to define a right budget for the same.

Is there really some kind of phone coming out. I want to know the price and detailed specs. There are 4 new models announced with Galaxy S3. Now what samsung is planing to give in this.

Here are some details that I was able to catch from web. It has around 800x480 screen resolution with 4Gb internal ram. It is right that the phone has a 1Ghz Cortex A5 cpu with additional gpu to meet the graphics need. With the help of gpu you can play 3D games in the same. The mobile on the same hand provides 5MP camera. I am a bit doubtful about the same, but there is two camera in this phone.

The one can be in front and the second on the backside. It will have Android 4.1 which is a good point. The phone also features dual sim connectivity and nice widgets. But one thing I am too doubtful is about the price. I am sure this phone will lie between Rs.15000 to Rs.20000. This is not a budget phone. I can assume that this will be a mid range smartphone.

I had tried to find some images on web which shows that this will be a bit greater in size. The phone does not looks complicated but some what similar to Galaxy S3.

I would love to buy Galaxy S3 but the same is really overcharged. And do you really hope that Galaxy S Duos will be cheaper. I am sure this phone is going to another costly smartphone coming up in the market. I checked the phone features which shows all latest support. But it depends on time. Samsung has released some new phone models recently, and they might wait for sometime until they release this jelly bean phone. I had not yet seen any jelly bean phone in the market.

There can be two things. First either the phone will come pre-installed jelly bean, or second the phone will come with upgradeable feature of Android 4.1. Yet there are no indication on the same. I think there is still time. The phone is still in news.

Yes the phone is still in news and rumors. There are no clear indication that this will be available finally for all. I hope we have to wait back for sometime to get the final phone details.

I do not know where this news site get details on the phone specs. I found that the phone screen will be around 4 inch. That does not look bad. it is powered by 1Ghz processor. Some says it is a Cortex while some say it is Snapdragon. That is a bit confusing. The internal ram is expected around 512MB. The last thing I saw that it will comes with Android 4.0 instead of jelly bean. This confused we a lot. Some says this is a jelly bean phone while some say this is ics.

So the best thing is to wait for samsung to give us the final details on this phone. Another feature that I saw that this phone will run on bluetooth 3.0. So to some extent this is not a budget phone. Your assumptions can be wrong .

I am too waiting for the detailed price and other important specification. Anyhow there some assumptions are good about the phone specs. The price would be above Rs.25K according to me.