Thread: Nexus 7 vs iPad 3

Nexus 7 vs iPad 3

Hey guys, i have very short question. As my title suggests i just want to know which one is better if we compare Google Nexus 7 with Apple iPad 3 ? Need some comparison stats on performance, body strength, Specs, etc. Thank you in advance.

Re: Nexus 7 vs iPad 3

Well as per me there is no comparison between these two devices. I mean, how can you compare $149 with $500 ? iPad 3 is far far away and higher than all other tabs available in the market. I am using Apple products since long time and frankly noticed that there is no product in the market as smart as the iOS. Its true that at some distance Android is the strongest competitor for the same like if we compare Galaxy Nexus smartphone with iPhone, somewhere it is equal to the iPhone but we cannot compare Nexus 7 with iPad 3.

For example, if we start comparison with screen, iPad has a 9.7-inch display with 1536x2048 pixel resolution (264 ppi), whereas Nexus 7 is with just a 7-inch display offering 1280x800 pixel resolution (146 ppi).

Re: Nexus 7 vs iPad 3

Thanks for the comparison stats, ApplePowerPC. Indeed Appleā€™s products are very good but you cannot underestimate Nexus 7 atleast. And yeah, you can compare the products according to their specifications and quality but you should not compare the devices according to the cost. Do you Galaxy S3 that is much cheaper than iPhone 4S is still good and can compete with the any iPhone or iPod.

Anyways, talking about iPad and Nexus 7, did you saw this Youtube Video ? If not, watch it and tell me which one is better according to you. Apart from some apps and other stuffs, you will see that even the body package of Nexus 7 is much better than iPad. I was shock after watching it that iPad gets more scratches on the body as well as screen after falling from a height but there was less damage on Nexus 7.