Thread: installing Opera Mini 7 in Java Phones

installing Opera Mini 7 in Java Phones

I saw the new version of Opera mini, that is v7 on of my friends Nokia 5230 phone. I loved the interface and features provided in this version, specially the first one, known something Smart Page. Now am having Samsung mobile, its a Java phone and want to get the same on my device. Is it possible to install Opera Mini 7 on my java phone ? if yes, please give me the download and let me know how to install. Thanks.

Re: installing Opera Mini 7 in Java Phones

Yes, you can install Opera Mini 7 in your Samsung mobile. They have release a version for Java phones as well. You just need to launch your mobile browser and put this address m.opera.com. The first option you will get is the Download link for the browser. Simply click on it and you are done.

If you want to download it on your PC, than simply click here to download Opera Mini 7 for java mobiles. Move it to your phone using Cable and install it. That’s it.

Re: installing Opera Mini 7 in Java Phones

Quote Originally Posted by labman View Post
    If you want to download it on your PC, than simply click here to download Opera Mini 7 for java mobiles. Move it to your phone using Cable and install it. That’s it.
    Thanks for the help friend. i downloaded form the above link, saved it on PC, transferred to my mobile and installed. installation went fine without any problem. But when i launched the same i am instantly getting an error message saying "Connection attempt has failed check your internet connection settings and try again" . Am sure my internet connection is working fine as other internet apps are working in background. Than why opera is not getting the connection and giving me such error. How can i fix it ? Please help.