Thread: Is Huawei Mediapad 10 better than Apple iPad

Is Huawei Mediapad 10 better than Apple iPad

Has anyone saw Huawei Mediapad 10. I had seen certain video on the same which says that the feature provided by it would be far more better than ipad killer. According to me there is no device which can compete a ipad.

Re: Is Huawei Mediapad 10 better than Apple iPad

I don't think so. Huawei has released a rich tablet pc out in the market. For India it is available for some Rs.28000. If I had a choice of buying mediapad, I found rather add more amount and get a ipad.

It is not worth to conclude before checking the tablet pc. The tablet is introduce with rich features and to some extent it can compete a ipad. You have to pay a higher amount to purchase apple tablet pc while mediapad is cheaper. It has a 10" hd screen with 8 megapixel camera (led flash support) and 4G technology. What more you are expecting here. One thing I did not find right is the price. Rs.28000 is quiet high for Indian market and this will be only purchased by some peculiar consumers only.

The tablet is rocking which has 16core gpu and 1.2ghz cpu. It enhance your multimedia experience to great extent. Along with the tablet I had heard that there is a laptop kit. This laptop kit let you to have a keyboard and other stuff to use it more comfortably. Compared to others, this tablet is quiet rich in features. Dolby surround audio, high performance cpu and gpu, etc makes it a powerful tablet in the market. Still tablet needs to grow much, because the technology used inside them is yet not cheaper. There are certain tables which you can buy below 10K but that are not yet worthy.

Rightnow the current version that I saw in the market is a Android 3.2 tablet with 5 mega pixel camera. Are you talking about that. I had not yet seen any price details on the same.

There would be a different model, because the screen size of existing model on official site is 7" which the first two guys are talking on 10" screen. So that is the one which is going to have a 16 core gpu. The 16core gpu support offers you a clear and high definition screen with ample of multimedia features. The tablet to some extent is really costly. Because there are much cheaper alternative still present in the market. There are certain brands like hcl, iball, which has released a low budget tablet enough good to play and enjoy android apps.

Among them the cheapest one is funbook. But there are known issue about this tablet. The most common is overheating after a period of usage. If huawei mediapad really beats ipad feature then surely this is a worth product to buy. It is not possible to expected iOS features from Android. There are far more difference on software and hardware level.

I agree with the same. From hardware point of view mediapad might be a heavy tablet, but from features point of view ipad is still far more better device in the market.

This might the first product that I think Huawei is getting out in market. I am sure there are very less tablet models yet available from this company. HD display is one feature that is quiet wildly shown by a number of providers.One thing that is worth to discuss about this tablet is that it is ultra thin. The screen quality is just awesome. Along with hd video quality the tablet provides you a good amount of hd sound quality.

Because of enhanced gpu support it has became possible to get the best 3d video gaming output on the same. At this specification it is possible to get 150mbps of fast internet surfing speed which is a dream at our place. We are hardly able to set yourself with 3G. 4G plans will be more killing.

Huawei has made this tablet more functional and compatible with number of platform. You do not need to worry about the connectivity stuff. I would love to wait for more time until mini ipad is out in the market.

That is right. Google Nexus appears for Rs. 14000 something and on the same had iPad mini is going to appear soon. Mediapad is a big tablet. The specification is cool but the price is not affordable at all. At that mount I can simply purchase a good laptop while the tablet has poor resale value. Huawei should work more on the price module which is quiet important.

It looks that mediapad might not able to stand the stiff competition. At lower price we have Lenovo Ideapad, Blackberry Playbook, Xoom, etc type of devices.