Thread: Will Motorola Atrix HD get Jelly Bean 4.1

Will Motorola Atrix HD get Jelly Bean 4.1

Since my Xperia X10i was damaged yesterday after falling on the floor from 10 feet I was searching for my next Android handset. After searching for a long time i go confused in Optimus 4X HD and Motorola Atrix HD. But after comparing them finally i decided to go with Motorola Atrix HD as it is Google's own product.

But i have a question regarding this. As i found that Atrix HD is released with Android ICS, why dint they launched it with 4.1 Jelly Bean though it (motorola) is their own brand ? Surprising. Anyways, is there any chances of getting Jelly Bean sometime in near future ? Please let me know soon because this is the only reason am think to buy it. Thanks.

Re: Will Motorola Atrix HD get Jelly Bean 4.1

Yeah, it was really surprising that Moto Atrix din't got Jelly Bean like Google Nexus though its Google's own but the only reason coming to my mind for the same is that Atrix HD was in development since long and JB released just few days ago when the device was almost ready. hence, its not with JB. But yes, we can surely expect jelly Bean for Moto Atrix in future sometime.

Re: Will Motorola Atrix HD get Jelly Bean 4.1

Quote Originally Posted by fullorton View Post
    but the only reason coming to my mind for the same is that Atrix HD was in development since long and JB released just few days ago when the device was almost ready. hence, its not with JB.
    That doesn't sounds as the proper logic friend. If you say Atrix was under development since a while, than even Jelly Bean was in development since a while. And both got released couple of days ago. For example, lets take Nexus 7. Do you think the tab was made in just a week ? No way, but still they launched it with JB. There would some other reason. I can say that it would be some marketing strategy such as if both Nexus 7 and Atrix launched with JB, it could have effected Nexus 7 sales or Moto Atrix HD is not capable of running JB.