Thread: Is Nokia Asha 305 worth to buy

Is Nokia Asha 305 worth to buy

Currently I am using HTC Wildfire S but have been Nokia user for long years. Now as I was in need of one more smartphone for private use i searched and checked few phones. Suddenly today I saw an Advertisement about Nokia Asha 305. I liked its looks and the price. I mean just 4,688 Rupees for a touch screen Nokia Phone. Surprising for me but I would like to know from you guys will it be worth buying this phone ? I mean I cant just go with its looks, right. There are many more things to check. So hope you guys will help me.

Re: Is Nokia Asha 305 worth to buy

FYI, this is the new Asha Series from Nokia, called Asha Touch Series. Earlier 3 phones launched were with physical qwerty keypad and were successful in the market. So that means Asha series are good phones according many user’s review. Now talking about Asha 305, yes it is worth buying for Rupees 4,688 where you get a Dual Sim Touchscreen smartphone from a branded company, Nokia.

With Asha 305 you get 3inch touch screen, 2 megapixel cameras and 14 hours of battery life in usage mode that is quite good. You can also remain updated with your social communities including Facebook, twitter and built-in messenger applications such as YIM, Gtalk and Live messenger. So, I’ll suggest you to go for it if you are thinking to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vijay Pal View Post
    need of one more smartphone for private use i searched and checked few phones. Suddenly today I saw an Advertisement about Nokia Asha 305. I liked its looks and the price. I mean just 4,688 Rupees for a touch screen Nokia Phone. Surprising for me
    It is indeed surprising. And as you said you want a phone for just private use, that I can say that you won’t be getting any better deal compared to this. I mean for few private family members spending just 4700/- would be worth where you get a pretty good phone with so many features. Also I don’t think you need heavy usage like we do with business phones. For private use normally we need calls, SMS, IMs, etc. Asha 305 is good enough for that. I guess the above users failed to mention that you also get 40 EA Games as well along with the device for free. You can enjoy the game whenever you remain free without even worrying for battery.

Thanks for the suggestion and informations friends. That’s all I wanted to know. I think I should go with the same. Now, as this phone is launched just today, I don’t think it would be available in stores so soon. So can you guys tell me where can I buy the same?

Wow, so finally Nokia launched the Asha Touch Series. I was waiting for it since they announced all 3 phones couple of months ago.

And If am not wrong I guess Asha 305 was the lowest among them (Asha 306 and Asha 311). I am waiting for Asha 311. Do anyone of you have any idea when Nokia is going to launch the same ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vijay Pal View Post
    Now, as this phone is launched just today, I don’t think it would be available in stores so soon. So can you guys tell me where can I buy the same?
    Yeah, you are correct. It will take around a week to reach the retail stores. Hence, if you need it now, you can order one for you directly from Nokia Store . You can also buy the phone in 3 easy installments of 1556/- or 6 installments of 778/- without any extra cost right from Nokia store. They wont even charge you shipping charges.

Quote Originally Posted by umaymah View Post
    I am waiting for Asha 311. Do anyone of you have any idea when Nokia is going to launch the same ?
    Well, as they have started shipping first phone of Asha touch series, they will launch 306 and 311 soon obviously. However there is no official announcement yet for these devices. We should wait; I guess it will be released too within next 3 weeks.