Thread: What is Gamecircle on kindle fire

What is Gamecircle on kindle fire

Just saw this new feature on kindle fire. What is it actually and what does will it benefit. As the name says, it looks like some kind of gaming store to download games and play on kindle fire.

Re: What is Gamecircle on kindle fire

This is new social gaming platform integrated by Amazon on Kindle Fire. This helps you to get more game on Kindle fire with rich experience. Gamecircle is released for developers so that they can develop rich application for Kindle Fire. The gamecircle is a kind of app which will help you to share your score with others. Also there are possibilities of playing with your friends also. There is no standard information how it will work. I am trying to find out what type of games are provided on the same.

It looks Amazon is trying to create some kind of gaming circle through which people can play games on kindle platform. Somewhat similar to psn. This will help you to keep your save games files, to share your achievements, add more content, etc. It is quiet nice to find out that Amazon has taken a nice step to release such kind of interactive support for Kindle Fire. You will need internet connection for the same. Because mostly stuff will be shared through web only and even sync. You can assume that this will be the beta version and the final will take time to come out completely.

It looks like some kind of app store. Like Google Play. Here I think you can play games and compete with your friends. There is intro video on web. Just have a look on the same.

Yes it can be similar to that. Amazon is trying to give a social gaming platform to Kindle users. This has made it possible for users to interact and compete with each other. There is a need of good gaming platform for kindle fire. The existing android games are not so good. I heard that Temple run will the first game that will be published on Gamecircle. so that means we can play, compete, or share our files with others.

There is a cloud storage support where you can keep your save game files. There will be a leader board also which will show the highest achiever. There is no major feature and I hope Amazon will not charge for it. This should be provided for free. If there is a monthly charge for that then I would skip this. Because it would not be worth for me to pay a additional amount just for gaming stuff. I would prefer to say with Google Play them. But from entertainment point of view this would be a better option. Lets see when this final comes up. Then only we can determine that we must go for the same or not. Kindle Fire is a good for playing game also.

It does not look anything special here. It is just like a type of gaming app where you can play games. There is nothing great here. I am also doubtful whether this will free or not.

It is already unveiled and it is just a game center. On this you can download games for Kindle fire. Inside gamecircle you can track many things. Like you can check trophies and share treasured earned buy you. It is just designed to give you much better gaming experience. Other than there are chances of getting certain updates through game circle. One of the feature which is mentioned is leader board. This leader board help you to get a score comparison. Through this you can compare your score with other. So in short it is just for creating more competitive environment. It also features Sync support through which you can get your game sync on cloud. Your progress is saved at each step. You can pause the game and view your achievement. It looks that the new service will be helpful for those who are looking for a better gaming platform on kindle fire.

When this will be released then only we will came to know about the same. Because there are reasons why people might like or do not like gaming on kindle fire.

I had some games on kindle fire, and it looks fine to play. But there are some reasons some games are poor in output. I hope Gamecircle can remove this issue. There are games which are need to be optimized for Kindle Fire. Because they might be poor in response. So it looks that the game which will be released for fire will be more optimized if taken from gamecircle.

There are certain glimpse on web which tells that you can have this app to compare your scores and achievement with others. The api is released for developers so that they can create more better games on it for users. It is found that Amazon is taking a ahead step make kindle fire more than a ebook reader. There is already amazon cloud provided on it. So this time you can keep your games also on the same. I hope Amazon can make this more competitive to its users.

That depends on time. When this will be out, I want to see what games Amazon will provide. I hope they will keep this free. But games will be surely chargeable. There will be mostly android games on it.