Thread: How to use Simplenote on iPhone and iPad

How to use Simplenote on iPhone and iPad

I found simplenote app on iphone. It was free and so I tested the same. I am trying to find a note type app by which I can easily keeps record of day to day job. After downloading it, I found that it just offer simply texting work. There nothing special about the same. But one of my friend said that it is the best app that can used for note keeping.

I need some option to find it more useful. Is anyone using the same. How this can be helpful.

Re: How to use Simplenote on iPhone and iPad

SimpleNote is a very helpful application for your ipad and iphone. You might not have used that properly, but if you check the features you will came to know how beneficial it is. First of all this app is very easy to use. Second the app provide you a sync option by which you can get your notes from iphone/ipad to your mac system. There is a desktop version of this app available. The app is free for testing. But I think for some better features they might be a paid version also.

Simplenote helps you to easily make tags inside your note, pin some stuff and share them quickly with others. Download and use it by checking all the option in menu you can find all things listed there. There are no complicated settings for this applications that you need to worry about. The best thing about the app is that you can sync the notes with your pc. So that if urgently you have to share a list with some person you can simply send that via email. Notes creating is the most basic part, the new version has minor changes for important. Simplenote is a easy app and there is a premium version which offer you more stuff if you like to use it. Changes are sync properly without making your work more complicated.

It is a high utility app which is used for note making.

Instead of going for any chargeable stuff you can find many free apps on App store. Search search in that category. I think there are ample of similar apps which provides the same type of functionality.

I will not recommend that. Because you are already getting a free version. And above all the application gives ample of features. There are some add-on that you can use. I am using the same and what I found that it is easier. You can instantly create multiple list and delete it if not needed. There are no tons of options to confuse you. To sync your notes with mac you need to create a account in simplenoteapp.com.

So that you can access the list wherever you want and share them as needed. Simplenote is a nice application and worth trying. With clean interface you can simply type quiet easily on your screen making it more visible. There are not hidden stuff in it. The app is free and if you need extra add-on for it then you have to buy the premium license. This will cost you $19.99 for 1 year. Free version gives you minimal option just to create and share your noes while the premium has extra support.

You can go on the official website to view the actual difference. But compared to other kinds of notes app I found this as one of the best one.

I think the regular version is enough. It is not required that you go for the premium version and paying $20 for the same. I will better use a free app in place of that.

I can provide you a basic difference between the free and premium app which will help you to understand what stuff they have. The free version gives you sync option with a web based support, on desktop and on mobile phone. Using third app can be a bit complicated on simplenote. But on the premium version it is more stable. So if you do not need any kind of additional stuff then better ignore the premium version. But if you are buying then you will get dropbox sync. This is not added in the free one and also there will be ads in free version but not in premium.

The premium version offer you creating note via email, editing the notes directly in list view and rss feed of your notes. Those who are having drop box account can think for the premium version. You can directly get your notes backup on it. There is no other feature than this. And when it comes for premium note taking apps then there are some app for testing. Like EverNote. This app comes for both for iPad and iPhone. The app cost around $45 a year for premium version. A well make note app for those who need more features. Easy sync, and processing helps you to quickly takes notes and share with others. A more cheaper version of another note taking app called as Awesome Note comes for $3.99.

It is just more creative than others. It gives you more customization feature, but it is simple note taking app.

I use Metanota. It is nice simplenote compatible app that helps to read bigger notes on desktop. It is free and if you do not really want great features then you can use this on free version of simplenote. It just helps you to manage simplenote.

Did you checked OneNote app. This for iphone only. The app is easy to use and comes with trail pack. You can test that and if you do not like this then free version of simple note is far more better. In many places Simplenote is the best one among all. The only thing that did not like about this app is $20 charge every year. They must sell that completely for amount they are asking for.

Anyhow who wants to pay for a notes file. We can work with notes stuff with the basic inbuilt app in iphone also. And for syncing stuff the same works on the free. Get the free version. There are many note taking applications that you can check for.

There are some apps that I found on app store. I hope this is worth sharing here. They are bamboo paper-notebook, notability, awesome notes, audio note, etc. Among this awesome note comes with a todo list and calendar.

I am using springpad. Nice and easy to use. It is more better if you want a organized look of your notes. There are few steps to setup this and once done you can sort your notes on the basis of category.

Also the note has some inbuilt feature by which it guess and add them to a specific category. Other than this you can add photo or simply add other stuff to it so that next time you can use them as a reference. You must test this out once atleast.