Thread: Which iPhone App will you go for Snapseed or Instagram ?

Which iPhone App will you go for Snapseed or Instagram ?

After using instagram I found Snapseed as a nice app for tweaking photography. Above all this application is quiet simple to use and comfortable also. I am looking for a small comparison of both. Snapseed is new and I hope this is rich in features. I do not want advance effects but some what like Instagram. I had fed up using instagram and hope that snapseed will give a different interface and features. Is anyone using the same. What good do you liked in the application.

Re: Which iPhone App will you go for Snapseed or Instagram ?

This application is bit different. There is a desktop version of the same available that you can test and figure out how this works. Go on the snapseed website and then click on Demo. In that provide your email address and other information. You will receive a download like which is about 25mb. I had tested this on Windows. It is just like another photo editing application that you can use on your phone. But worth testing. There are certain set of filters provides which can be used to add effects on your photo.

While instagram is more to the point. You can see the set of filters below and you just need to tap to set the effect. Snapseed gives you adjustment and enhancement both. You can tap on auto correct to fix the blurry image issue and or correct the color and brightness. There are default settings that can fine tune your photos. This one easy features that I liked on it. Along with that you can manage the brightness, contrast, white balance, etc separately. Along with adding effects you can crop your image and adjust the size also. Anyhow I like this app much compared to instagram.

Snapseed looks like just another photo editor for iphone. But the interface and features fine which are not easily found in other applications. You must first test the same out and then check.

It can be a good competitor for instagram. Because it gives you additional benefit over it. You can by adding affect also modify your images. This is quiet not well possible in instagram. So if you need a application better than instagram then you go for the same. For iOS devices it is necessary to have a easy photo editing software. Like the adjusting the color and contrast ration. One more thing I always tries to find an crop function in many application, but if some gives crop abilities then they do not provide effects or filters which makes it irritated to use. The application comes for just $4.99. That is not really costly according to me. But compared to that Instagram is totally free. That is the reason instagram does not gives you detailed features. I hope you can test the app and find out the features in more better way. To understand what it does you need to first test it properly.

I will stick with instagram. The app is free and why you need to spend that price just for a photo editor. I think there are free photo editing application provided on App store.

Instagram is very straight forward application. It gives you easy filters below with rotational ability. There is nothing much. You have to capture the picture and add effects. There is no other thing you can do. Even I had tested Snapseed. It is different and better.

It provide you a cropping facility by which you can simply remove those parts of photos that you do not need. It happens ample of time some unwanted objects ruins the photo. I had found some effects like black and while, frames, shifting images, focusing a central part, etc. Snapseed has a number of different features that you cannot imagine. The interface is very simple.

Compared to Instagram the application is more featured. In my views spending $4.99 on that is not bad. You have ample of option from image editing to adding effects on the same.

I liked Snapseed. As said above I had downloaded and tested a free version of the same and it worked very nicely. One thing you have to see is check all the features before getting the final applications.

Instagram is free and basic. That is the reason why it is recommended. If you do not want to go in detail with setting then instagram is best for you. Snapseed give you options to modify your image settings. Like cropping the image size, managing contrast, and titling the image as per your need. This are ready to use effects where you need to do nothing. You can tap and configure the images as per your need. I liked the features of adjusting the image sharpness, there are around 6 predefined filters on which you need to click and get the type of sharpness you want.

There are no major changes but it is quiet better. Along with filters changes you also have texture support which an provide you a easy sample what kind f texture you want with the photos. I really appreciated Snapseeds features that are not yet found in any other photo editor.

Snapseed is too good according to me. I will recommend this. Best instagram is free you can have both of them. If get confused you can sit with instagram and configure the photos.