Thread: Meizu MX Quad-core Features and Release date

Meizu MX Quad-core Features and Release date

Hey guys, i just saw a add of a smartphone named "Meizu MX" on news paper while moving. I saw its image, looks very smart and very similar to the Samsung's latest Galaxy S3. am posting this from my mobile as i am eager to know know more about the device. Could you guys please give me some more information about Meizu MX including its specifications, features, price and release date ? Thanks in advance.

Re: Meizu MX Quad-core Features and Release date

Meizu is an Chinese manufacturer, releasing Quad-core processor based powerful and smart Meizu MX. As you said its very similar to Galaxy S3 in looks, its not just similar in looks but also with the processor. The smartphone is running on Samsung's own new 1.4GHz quad core Exynos processor. Named as Meizu MX 4-Core, the device runs on Android's latest 4.x Ice Cream Sandwich with 4 inch touchscreen display offering 960 x 640 pixels resolutions.

In addition, there is a 8 Megapixel primary camera and 0.3 megapixel front facing camera. Other than this the device has HSPA+ as connectivity options and running on 1700mAh battery that gives quite enough battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by Doran View Post
    Could you guys please give me some more information about Meizu MX including its specifications, features, price and release date ? Thanks in advance.
    Though Meizu MX is a device from Chinese manufacturer, it is pretty good option today compared to other high end smartphones. Running with powerful 1.4GHz Quad core processor, Meizu Mx comes in 2 variants, i.e. 32GB and 64GB of built-in storage capacity.

As per the release date, Meizu MX 4-core will hit the market after 4 days, that is June 30th and the price set is $475 for 32GB and $633 for 64GB.

Thats a great info dude but i have a small confusion with this. As the device looks smart enough from both inside and outside, am surely going to get one for myself. But as it is Android based smartphone, will i be able to access or download apps/games from Google Play here in China ? Please let me know soon before i pre-order it. Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Chun Hei View Post
    But as it is Android based smartphone, will i be able to access or download apps/games from Google Play here in China ? Please let me know soon before i pre-order it.
    i strongly doubt for the same. As Google and many of its services are not accessible in your country, am not sure whether you will be having access to Google Play with Meizu MX also. but there are many other ways to get Google play apps and games on your smartphone. you can simply download apk files for those particular apps/games and download them manually on your phone. Hows that ?

Checkout Meizu MX 4-Core Specifications:
    Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
    1.4GHz 4-core A9 CPU
    4-inch 960*640
    resolution ASV screen
    8 megapixels (BSI), 1080P 30Fps, flash, panorama mode, smile sensor, WDR, geotagging, front-facing 0.3 megapixel camera
    Gravity sensor, light sensor,IR distance sensor, touch sensors, compass, and gyroscope
    Dual-microphone active noise reduction
    1700 mAh lithium-polymer battery